JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I asked the dealer if from past experience, no. ETA to dealership from Ford. He/Ford did qualify with 'estimated.' Also said their FCTP demo is in route, 2 weeks out.
Thats great. Even though status of my build is unknown - the dealer does have a ETA of Feb 8 but I am not counting on it. This date he provided is Ford's ETA for that VIN.
Sponsored

mbia

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 xDrive40i & Mach E FE Carbonized Gray
Country flag
I'm not sure if it means anything, but its definitely progress to me...
For the very first time images of a Carbonized Gray MME and FE interior appeared today in the trackers where previously were shadowed-silhouette placeholder images.
Its definitely more exciting to see the vehicle every time I hit refresh... which is several times a day.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates MME

Keyk4

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2001 Explorer Sport Trac
Country flag
For the very first time images of a Carbonized Gray MME and FE interior appeared today in the trackers where previously were shadowed-silhouette placeholder images.
Its definitely more exciting to see the vehicle every time I hit refresh... which is several times a day.

The interior shots appeared a few days ago. Exterior appeared today.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
The interior shots appeared a few days ago. Exterior appeared today.
which is sort of odd since they are just stock shots available all along. I don't remember whether mine were there before or not. I'll be glad when they add a ETA delivery date, even if it's conservatively later than I would imagine it takes.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag

Looks like your car may be built now as its showing a date of 1/9/21. It does not show a date for me.

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag

Same goes for the FordPass app. Getting closer!

Keyk4

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2001 Explorer Sport Trac
Country flag
not here. still a gray ghost and then nothin on the Ford Pass app
Do any of the pictures show in the tracker? Mine showed nothing, then interior only a few days ago. The exterior showed up on the tracker and app today.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Do any of the pictures show in the tracker? Mine showed nothing, then interior only a few days ago. The exterior showed up on the tracker and app today.
yes tracker, no pass.

Has anyone on "Drop" received a delay notice of any sort?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I asked the dealer if from past experience, no. ETA to dealership from Ford. He/Ford did qualify with 'estimated.' Also said their FCTP demo is in route, 2 weeks out.
Does the info from the dealer agree with an ETA on the tracker or is yours still "in production"?

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
yes tracker, no pass.

Has anyone on "Drop" received a delay notice of any sort?
No messaging up to this point, and I'm not expecting any since I never got a 'shipped' status for my 1/9 build date. I read all about the 60-day delays on the other thread and couldn't help but be a little thankful I never got the coveted arrival ETA. If there's a problem, fix it at the plant before getting it on the train. I can wait a little longer. To be honest, I'm getting used to it.

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
No messaging up to this point, and I'm not expecting any since I never got a 'shipped' status for my 1/9 build date. I read all about the 60-day delays on the other thread and couldn't help but be a little thankful I never got the coveted arrival ETA. If there's a problem, fix it at the plant before getting it on the train. I can wait a little longer. To be honest, I'm getting used to it.
Haha, agreed. Fordtracker still says 'in production' and likewise, since all this went down outside the usual channels, I am not expecting any emails. Since my build date is also 1/9 I assume it's still in Cuautitlan anyway. So, bonus I guess?

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Our cars had a little too much holiday cheer whilst waiting to be built I guess.

memcm_expert

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition Carbonized Grey, Audi Q7
Occupation
Systems Engineer Lead
Country flag
I still got nothin....... :-(

Metal_Horses

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, 2022 Bronco 2D SAS, 1985.5 Mustang SVO
Country flag

Where on the Ford site did you take this screen shot? My reservations and orders page looks completely different.