mbia

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 xDrive40i & Mach E FE Carbonized Gray
Country flag
Where on the Ford site did you take this screen shot? My reservations and orders page looks completely different.
My car does not appear on my Ford.com reservations page because of the Mach Drop (long story, but my Premium reservation was canceled and my FE was placed via the dealer by the Mach Drop team).

I am tracking via these two sources:
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status (screenshot came from this tracker)
https://www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker/

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
yes tracker, no pass.

Has anyone on "Drop" received a delay notice of any sort?
We would not unless they already were in transit and because the drops go through dealers dealers would have to notify us

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I just got a "produced" update on my Drop with a 2/15 ETA from my dealers printout. Not sure if that ETA will now slip into March. I guess once we know the nature of the delay, and if all cars are affected, then maybe this will update.

(tracker has not updated to "produced" and ETA listed yet)

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
So it sort of looks like the Drops, being newer (just completed) builds, are saved from this delay. My east coast ETA is 2/15, so I think it is safe to assume that all or at least most of the Drops will have a mid February, or so, delivery ETA now. That is certainly good news I think.

I encourage any Drop customer to have their dealer pull the latest exact status like I did, since the tracker has not yet updated.

Last edited:

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
So it sort of looks like the Drops, being newer (just completed) builds, are saved from this delay. My east coast ETA is 2/15, so I think it is safe to assume that all or at least most of the Drops will have a mid February, or so, delivery ETA now. That is certain;y good news I think.

I encourage any Drop customer to have their dealer pull the latest exact status like I did, since the tracker has not yet updated.
Agree that the FordTracker doesn't seem to be updating well for some, myself included. Still shows In Production for me although everywhere else shows shipped with ETAs.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
So it sort of looks like the Drops, being newer (just completed) builds, are saved from this delay. My east coast ETA is 2/15, so I think it is safe to assume that all or at least most of the Drops will have a mid February, or so, delivery ETA now. That is certain;y good news I think.

I checked this morning no update but your post made me check again -

The Ford status tracker shows built date of 1/15/21 - so I am assuming build is complete.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Agree that the FordTracker doesn't seem to be updating well for some, myself included. Still shows In Production for me although everywhere else shows shipped with ETAs.
I find the tracker on this page to be the most reliable and generally is ahead of the information in Ford's official trackers that are available to the public. Of course, their internal ones are the best.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I find the tracker on this page to be the most reliable and generally is ahead of the information in Ford's official trackers that are available to the public. Of course, their internal ones are the best.
That one is still behind for my status, but I think the In production status on the tracker only changes to the produced or built status when it starts to ship. The dealer has more actual detail available to them especially once it is built and just waiting to ship.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
It used to be, but isn't for me now. I've had e-mail from Ford indicating that it shipped, Ford Order Tracking shows shipped, and Vehicle Visibility details sent show shipped (all with ETAs, etc), but FordTracker here just shows In Production still. Tried different browsers thinking it may be cookies, etc but no luck.

EDIT: and of course, it updates after I posted this and checked again. Either way it still lagged behind other means by a day or so.

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Highlander, Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Country flag
It used to be, but isn't for me now. I've had e-mail from Ford indicating that it shipped, Ford Order Tracking shows shipped, and Vehicle Visibility details sent show shipped (all with ETAs, etc), but FordTracker here just shows In Production still. Tried different browsers thinking it may be cookies, etc but no luck.

EDIT: and of course, it updates after I posted this and checked again. Either way it still lagged behind other means by a day or so.
My Mach Drop FE was supposed to be built 1/8. Still nothing showing besides in production.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates 1610745833776

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates 1610745907148