Country flag
Last edited by a moderator:

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Expedition EL, 2012 Mustang GT, 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis, 13 year owner/operator 1983 DeLorean DMC-12 - sold Nov. 2014
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Dang. I missed seeing this until now but I'm glad you all are here and I'm glad the internet never forgets!
Thanks for posting the video!

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Expedition EL, 2012 Mustang GT, 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis, 13 year owner/operator 1983 DeLorean DMC-12 - sold Nov. 2014
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Hmm.
Not as much about the Mach-E as it was about the EV Market and Ford and other Legacies joining the fray finally.
Nice to see it though.

And I need to go back to the video from around the unveiling and watch the "making" of the Mach-E because quite frankly, the interviews with these Ford people are always just sound bites and clips.
I wish they'd have someone do a nice, long sit down with many of these people.
I'm sure once the car gets out, more self-made videos will hit, but it's always just, 3 second snips, general comment, and odd commentary from presenters who don't know jack about this world yet.

Hopefully they had the fore thought to have cameras around 2 years ago when Hackett put the brakes on the bland compliance car and switched to the Mach-E and maybe Ford will make a feature film, like they did for Ford's return to Le Mans in 2016, on the making of the Mach-E... I can only hope.

So far, between this forum, the "making" video and that website from the dealer that was linked earlier, we know a lot but a just want more!!!
"More cow bell!"

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag

Ace

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
modernmusclecars.de
Vehicles
2018 Camaro 2SS
Country flag
Why are they playing in fake engine sounds in the Today video when they first show the model driving around the city from the outside? ?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Why are they playing in fake engine sounds in the Today video when they first show the model driving around the city from the outside? ?
The producers of morning "news" shows figured out that this is the sort of stimulus Americans need to stay focused on the television. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
JamieGeek

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Maybe its what the inside of the car sounds like when you have the "sound like a Mustang" turned on!? LOL

JYC78

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
i3, RX350
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
The producers of morning "news" shows figured out that this is the sort of stimulus Americans need to stay focused on the television. :rolleyes:
Let's hope it doesn't catch on. It's bad enough in an ICE Mustang and sends a confusing message of "it's not fun unless it's loud and spits fire"
Sponsored