kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
But they haven't. We can all wish for something else.

Here is what we have:

• Ford Option plan 36 or 48 months with a balloon
  • Talk and speculation of a lease plan with a 57% residual and interest of 5.45 and no cap cost reduction equal to the Federal Tax Credit
  • With cars arriving in shot time nothing definitive from Ford on leasing
Right but my hopes are that Ford sees all this brouhaha and actually kick the finance dept in the ass to come up with a better plan. Nothing is in stone yet.
Sponsored

JTK44

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 First Edition Rapid Red
Country flag
BTW we still dont have the residuals for the normal lease so for now everybody just chill.
I think it more than just that:

What we have is the original statements by Ford that to pass on the Federal Tax Credit, that instead of a lease, they created the Option Plan.

The Option Plan is unique to the MME. But we all now know the Option Plan is not a lease.

The only place I have seen a "lease" is on this forum and the MachE club forum.

So far nothin, nada from Ford.

When I was at my dealer last Thursday for the viewing of the MME, he was not aware of a lease for the MME.

If I am wrong, can you direct me to an announcement by Ford of a lease on the MME?

Thanks.

I am thinking more and more that there will not be a lease on the MME.

Of course I hope I am wrong: but I am not holding my breath for a lease on the MME!

JTK44

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Right but my hopes are that Ford sees all this brouhaha and actually kick the finance dept in the ass to come up with a better plan. Nothing is in stone yet.
Until that happens all we have is the Ford Option plan which for me is a non starter.

Until Ford comes up with a normal lease, not one with 5.4% interest and no cap cost reduction equaling the Federal Tax Credit of $7,500, I am not taking delivery of my First Edition.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag

What we have is the original statements by Ford that to pass on the Federal Tax Credit, that instead of a lease, they created the Option Plan.

The Option Plan is unique to the MME. But we all now know the Option Plan is not a lease.

When I was at my dealer last Thursday for the viewing of the MME, he was not aware of a lease for the MME.

If I am wrong, can you direct me to an announcement by Ford of a lease on the MME?

Thanks.

Of course I hope I am wrong: but I am not holding my breath for a lease on the MME!
Nothing formal from Ford on lease for MME yet

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Thanks.

Well on the canadian site i have the lease. I posted the screenshot here. I only get 8000cdn=5500us$ incentive but with it included my 4yr lease at 3.49 was 1400cdn$ or roughly 1100us$ which i still believe must be a mistake

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag

Thanks.

OP
OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag

Thanks.

It’s literally the first post in this thread. Dealer bulletin announced RCL.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/mach-e-financing-and-rcl-leasing-program-announced.2044/

JTK44

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Exactly my point:

I do not think we are getting one - at least not initially. Maybe later on.

Ford was very clear: In order to pass on the Federal tax credit of $7,500 they came up with the Option Plan instead of a lease.

That was many months ago.

I have not seen anything from Ford to indicate any change.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Not to get political, but you remind me of the present occupant of the White House:

He thinks that by repeating inaccurate information over and over again, somehow it will become true.

What most of us are doing here is the following:

• The first rule of leasing is put down as little as possible. Everything including sales tax, if any, acquisition fee should be rolled into the lease. Only rookies, who have never leased before put money down.
  • We are comparing the Model Y, with a range of over 300 miles that is AWD to the Premium LR AWD.
What you are doing is comparing the select RWD to the Model Y.

That is of no use to any of us.
Unfortunately when the threads devolves into political and personnel attacks any value quickly gets obscured. I've appreciated most of the information, see you in another thread. Cheers

OP
OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Read carefully:

Under Federal Tax Credit: Only Option Plan and not RCL.
Yes there was a yoitube video confirming this today. Apparently the real lease residual is supposed to be 54%. That was indicated today. She mentioned the numbers above and then had to create a new video the one above to apologize to indicate that the posted numbers were for options and not the normal lease

OP
OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The only place I have seen a "lease" is on this forum and the
When I was at my dealer last Thursday for the viewing of the MME, he was not aware of a lease on the MME.

Thanks.

Here is the announcement of RCL is my point. You keep saying RCL is not real, but it is.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/mach-e-financing-and-rcl-leasing-program-announced.2044/

JoseLuisDeLaCruz

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Chevrolet Bolt EV
Occupation
CEO and Founder of Parking Heaven
Country flag
Yes there was a yoitube video confirming this today. Apparently the real lease residual is supposed to be 54%. That was indicated today. She mentioned the numbers above and then had to create a new video the one above to apologize to indicate that the posted numbers were for options and not the normal lease
So theres hope residual numbers etc are going to be like a normal lease including actually benefiting from the federal tax incentive?
Sponsored