Mach E GT Early!! ;)

MargaritavilleNH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT (Aug build week-Oct delivery)
Country flag
Ford said it was due to be delivered to the dealer Oct 26-Nov 1 and it showed up on Oct 15th. First impressions as expected...build quality is good and performance is incredible! But oh the learning curve...took me two days to figure out the cabin temperature controls and still can't find my radio presets! lol, I guess those aren't the reasons I purchased this car.
Sponsored

OP
OP

MargaritavilleNH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT (Aug build week-Oct delivery)
Country flag
Ford said it was due to be delivered to the dealer Oct 26-Nov 1 and it showed up on Oct 15th. First impressions as expected...build quality is good and performance is incredible! But oh the learning curve...took me two days to figure out the cabin temperature controls and still can't find my radio presets! lol, I guess those aren't the reasons I purchased this car.
PS...any of you who are waiting on 2022's for next spring, buy 100 shares of Ford stock. If you own it for six months you will get X-Plan pricing. Not a big discount, but $1500 off of MSRP in today's market is a good deal.

Ravi

First Name
Ravi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Nice, I picked up my Mache GT, as someone ordered and did not qualify for credit. Paid cash and picked up. Unfortunately, had this car for less than a month and have to go out of country on work. Could not enjoy much, am putting it up for sale, has less than 300 miles as we speak.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach E GT Early!! ;) MustangGT

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
PS...any of you who are waiting on 2022's for next spring, buy 100 shares of Ford stock. If you own it for six months you will get X-Plan pricing. Not a big discount, but $1500 off of MSRP in today's market is a good deal.
Or a $40 Mustang Club of America membership for 90 days gets the same thing. Either way, congrats on the car and the deal! Let’s see pics

Steve-o

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue MME-GTPE
Country flag
Or a $40 Mustang Club of America membership for 90 days gets the same thing. Either way, congrats on the car and the deal! Let’s see pics
Dave - I saw the name of the post and your handle and thought got it early! Congrats to the OP, but was pulling for ya!!

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Dave - I saw the name of the post and your handle and thought got it early! Congrats to the OP, but was pulling for ya!!
Haha man I wish. The car is literally 4 hours away from me right now

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Haha man I wish. The car is literally 4 hours away from me right now
You think that's bad....mine's been like 10 miles away from me for the last 6 days (at the rail yard)

I'm chomping at the bit!
Sponsored