Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Looks like a GT and not a GT PE based on wheels. Any chance of getting a picture of the back?

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
Wow that looks so much more yellow than orange... I'm really kind of glad I went with a non-GT rather than wait for that color and will likely do a wrap at some point now. Nice to see though!

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Last edited:

blue92lx

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
Surprised that the wheel covers actually don't look half bad. I feel like those wheels will be a 'see it in person' sort of affair, but damn I can't wait to see mine in person LOL. I don't even have a VIN number yet. I love that color but I think it works as a second car kind of color. Strong colors like that can really be hit and miss, like you love it at first and then it can get kind of tiring so I went with Space White since it's a really nice grey/white mix and still looks like it has some style to it.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Wow that looks so much more yellow than orange... I'm really kind of glad I went with a non-GT rather than wait for that color and will likely do a wrap at some point now. Nice to see though!
Were you planning to display your vehicle in an indoor expo with artificial lighting?

blue92lx

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
Those wheels are hideous.
It's the one thing I'm scared of when I see mine on delivery day. I'm hoping in person they come off better than pictures, especially without the covers on them.

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
No; but seen outdoor pictures also and while less pronounced it's still quite yellow. I get it; it's a fancy color that changes in perspective to the light... But I want Orange. Only Orange. lol.

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Those wheels are hideous.
Pretty subjective, IMO. I think they will look much better without the inserts. I'd take them over all other wheels aside from the GTPE Wheels.

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
oh nice, GT wheels. What tires are those?! Gotta know!

edit: My super sleuth zoom abilities shows a CrossContact name, but tread pattern doesn't appear to match any currently available CrossContact tires.

edit edit: AHA! CrossContact RX
https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Continental&tireModel=CrossContact+RX
Winner! I immediately zoomed in on the image trying to do the same thing, but quickly gave up. I'm glad you were more persistent!

I don't see 245/45 R20 in the available sizes at the tire rack link though. So this could be a new size, or this could even be a new Ford-specific, or at least EV specific, version of the tire. We know that the GT PE is getting the EV-specific "Elect" version of the Pirelli P-Zero, so there's a chance this tire is something similar.

I am leaning toward going with ExtremeContact™ DWS06 Plus on my GT PE right now, but I definitely want to learn more about the OEM GT tire before making a purchase.

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
1976 Celica. I had one in this color.

There's no such thing as an original color anymore.

My mom called it 'mustard'.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT in Cyber Orange @ Chicago Auto Show 1976 celica

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT in Cyber Orange @ Chicago Auto Show mach e orange 2

Last edited:

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
No; but seen outdoor pictures also and while less pronounced it's still quite yellow. I get it; it's a fancy color that changes in perspective to the light... But I want Orange. Only Orange. lol.
I looked at a Ranger that was in cyber orange. It changes color too much for me. I felt like it looks almost taxicab yellow, or a dull burnt orange most of the time. It took certain light to get it to really pop like I would have expected it to.

Brian707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mustang Mach E Premium AWD EXT
Country flag