Homestead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach-E, F-350
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
If the pressure in the cabin is building up you could try cycling the recycle air button in the settings
and see if that relieves the pressure on your ears.

Manfredo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach e Premium 4Xe
If the pressure in the cabin is building up you could try cycling the recycle air button in the settings
and see if that relieves the pressure on your ears.
Thanks Homestead. I have tried that but maybe I’ll try it for a longer period of time.

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Ok thank you. Then maybe something else?
I spoke to @ScottMcCool who had this issue with the Y and MME and about 6 others with the new Toyota Grand Highlander. Folks think it is low frequency audio around 20 Hz. There’s a couple of videos by GH owners who have recordings of it and others can hear and feel like pain using Bose noise canceling headphones. Supposedly the Savage geese review of the GH around the 5min mark has the low cabin boom if you listen with headphones.

Some folks are more susceptible to this issue.

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
I spoke to @ScottMcCool who had this issue with the Y and MME and about 6 others with the new Toyota Grand Highlander. Folks think it is low frequency audio around 20 Hz. There’s a couple of videos by GH owners who have recordings of it and others can hear and feel like pain using Bose noise canceling headphones. Supposedly the Savage geese review of the GH around the 5min mark has the low cabin boom if you listen with headphones.

Some folks are more susceptible to this issue.
I usually am one of those people. But I do use Whisper and have at least some sort of air coming through the cabin. I wonder if it could be negative pressure from the B&O sub that vents out of the wheel well. That well could cause negative pressure in the cabin. Many a freeair sub has come into play with cars lately. If I had to venture a guess I'd point at that.
I have too many hearing issues to list but thankfully I've never noticed a low pressure in my cars.
It doesn’t have active noise canceling.
Not yet, but I'm really trying to make it a reality.
Sponsored