Mach-E Loses its Consumer Reports Recommended Rating

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
I understand the drawbacks of the surveys but how else would you get a general predicted reliability of a product other than surveying owners on issues they have had?
If this is someone's first priority, they should buy a vehicle that hasn't been refreshed for 5+ years. Even awful brands like Nissan can turn out a good vehicle in they're given a decade or more to work out any bugs (see: Frontier pickup which went something like 15yrs until being refreshed this year)
Sponsored

MikeBeeman

First Name
Mike Beeman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach e premium RWD standard range Vapor Blue
Occupation
IT Analyst
Country flag
Funny, last weekend I was in a restaurant parking lot and the guy parking next to me asked about how we liked our MME. He was an investor in Ford as well. We love our MME, and he was very knowledgeable about the MME even though he didn't own one. I respect investors who try to get real life (albeit anecdotal) info on their company's products.

As for our MME, we Love it, warts and all. It is at our dealer now for the HVBJB replacement. We knew getting into an EV (especially one built from the ground up) will come with its ups and downs. I chalk it up to being an early adopter of the technology, and expect hiccups along the way. I am patient, as long as Ford stands behind their product and fixes what is broken.

Having said that, I also understand our fellow forum members who paid a good sum of money for their EV, and expect it to operate as advertised.
Very good answer