Mach-E Upcoming Auto Show Appearances?

slawwach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 428i convertible
Country flag
Has anyone ever been to this show? I live about 6 hours away and contemplating making the trip up there. Not sure if it’s a fairly decent size show or if I would be truly going up there for the Mach E only.
I'm in similar situation, though for me it's about 4.5 hours drive.
I've never been to this show before. Looking at the list of manufacturers (https://goautoshow.com/manufacturers/) the European brands are mostly missing: Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, Jaguar. Which means no e-tron, I-Pace, or EQC.
The Genesis is on the list, so I hope there will be GV80.
Sponsored

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I'm in similar situation, though for me it's about 4.5 hours drive.
I've never been to this show before. Looking at the list of manufacturers (https://goautoshow.com/manufacturers/) the European brands are mostly missing: Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, Jaguar. Which means no e-tron, I-Pace, or EQC.
The Genesis is on the list, so I hope there will be GV80.
It's funny you say that, I am also cross shopping the GV80. I messaged the event's Facebook page and confirmed the GV80 will be there, too.

The European brands are dropping out of most. if not all of the North American shows (even the big ones). So its not just because this is smaller show.

spazkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE GB Mustang Mach E
Country flag
It will be at the Toronto Autoshow this weekend, starting Feb 14th.
I plan to go. If I snag a few good pics, or hear any new info, I’ll be sure to post.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
I’d been checking the Dallas - Ft. Worth auto show site periodically, and finally saw it updated to include the Mach-E. I’ll have to go check it out:

DFW Auto Show

Scufflegrit

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'14 BMW X1, '15 BMW 328d, '18 F150
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I've received an email from Atlanta Auto Show confirming they will have a Mach-E on display.
Feb 26th - March 1st
I live about 45 minutes from the Georgia World Congress Center. I'll have to consider going.

Nak

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance, Tesla Model 3, 1992 K1500 Blazer
Country flag
You're in Hillsboro right? Try the Portland Auto show this weekend. It's supposed to be there.

JYC78

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
i3, RX350
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Great idea.

Also think it makes sense for Ford to be more proactive about announcing which shows the Mach-E will be displayed well ahead of time so people can plan to visit, for those of us still on the fence. Instead it seems forum users are doing their work for them compiling the info for the community here. Another reason I've learned more from this forum than Ford's own official info.

TOBG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2021 Mach-E Premium RWD ER
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It is at the Cleveland Auto show today Feb 21 through March 1. I can't wait to finally see it in person even though they won't let you sit in it.

TOBG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2021 Mach-E Premium RWD ER
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
At a minimum Ford could put a list of the upcoming Auto shows on their web site where the Mach E is to be displayed.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
At a minimum Ford could put a list of the upcoming Auto shows on their web site where the Mach E is to be displayed.
That is something that would be so easy to do, yet their marketing department can't be bothered. The only changes they've made to the website since mid November is to remove the first edition, and in the last few days change the color palette for the GT to include grabber blue which has been publicly known (if you know where to look) for 2 months.

Golfer

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT, i3
Country flag
The Geneva autoshow just got cancelled :eek: So the Mach-E won't be shown there. Shame since that's the first large European auto show it would have been displayed at.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag