Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
I'm taking my MachE to an EV show in Longmont, CO tomorrow, and wanted to put together a quick fact sheet to share with people. I thought it might be useful to others, so here it is in both Word (zipped for forum compatibility) and PDF. Setup for simple B&W 8.5 x 11, but it would look good blown up too. It is using the official fonts, which I thought was a nice touch.

Let me know if you have any recommended tweaks or improve the fact sheet!

EDIT: Implemented a number of suggestions - new files attached!

V1
Ford Mustang Mach-E MachE Fact Sheet for car shows 1633223985653

V2
Ford Mustang Mach-E MachE Fact Sheet for car shows 1633269302051

Attachments

Last edited:

AlpaChino

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium eAWD Ext Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
I'd mention the j1772/ccs charging standard in addition to the electrify america point, and the 10% to 80% charge time of 40 minutes on level 3. Also, add the mention of the optional floor protection package, and I'd leave the order and delivery dates blank so people can write their own.

Great work. I'll definitely be printing out my own. Thanks for putting this together!

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Looks great! I like how you found Ford's typeface, or a very similar one.

It looks crowded to my eyes. I'd recommend making the pony smaller so you can increase white space.

You point out that both motors and the battery are water cooled... This is true. The rest of the powertrain electronics are also water cooled. The rear motor+gearbox is also oil cooled. Not sure that any of this matters to most people, but I guess car show wonks like to know. :)

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Since it’s for a car show, “Yes, that’s a big red V8 in the frunk.” Well, unless you’re filling the frunk with ice and drinks.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
I am assuming the extra $600 was for paint, otherwise its the same car that my Wife has. That would have been nice to have for the Drive Electric Car shows!

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
I would mention over the air update capability, it can be big deal when it really proves to be working ;)

OP
OP
phidauex

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I'd mention the j1772/ccs charging standard in addition to the electrify america point, and the 10% to 80% charge time of 40 minutes on level 3. Also, add the mention of the optional floor protection package, and I'd leave the order and delivery dates blank so people can write their own.
1/4 mile: [email protected] (Motor Trend)
Looks great! I like how you found Ford's typeface, or a very similar one.

It looks crowded to my eyes. I'd recommend making the pony smaller so you can increase white space.
I would mention over the air update capability, it can be big deal when it really proves to be working ;)
Thanks for the review - many small changes implemented, and a new copy uploaded to the OP!

OP
OP
phidauex

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Report - the fact sheet was handy! I think it reduced the number of times I had to say “two hundred and seventy miles” from 10,000 to only 2,000!

The show was a lot of fun and the car got a lot of attention - I was the only MachE there so people were very curious. Talking with the other EV owners was fun too, no conflict like everyone on the internet imagines there is, just a bunch of people glad to be showing the great range of EVs available, and talking with interested people about the pros and cons of all the different choices.
Sponsored