First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Interesting take. I like that he rented the car to try and avoid biases.

Also, it doesn't seem like he has much experience driving battery electrics. So it would be interesting to see him review some others like Mach-E and compare/contrast.

Sponsored

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag

Also, it doesn't seem like he has much experience driving battery electrics. So it would be interesting to see him review some others like Mach-E and compare/contrast.

I’d like to see him review the Model Y, since the MME is most comparable to it. May be a largely similar review though.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag

Interesting and I think valid take on the touchscreen and safety. Some on the forum may disagree.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Interesting and I think valid take on the touchscreen and safety. Some on the forum may disagree.
I agree with his concern as well. So did the courts in Germany.
Two things I really hope:
-The use of html cards reduces time funding screens and functions
-Good, natural voice command recognition

tex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Totally agree. Reviewer clearly knows a lot about cars from his suspension analysis. Hope Ford has done a good enough job to let someone like this independently review their car. Ford has the design talent to address these issues, especially the user interface - hope they used it ! A little sad to see they followed Tesla so closely, but at least Ford put a small speedometer in front of the driver. Thanks to poster for this review. Nice to see an objective analysis of the car and the industry.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Totally agree. Reviewer clearly knows a lot about cars from his suspension analysis. Hope Ford has done a good enough job to let someone like this independently review their car. Ford has the design talent to address these issues, especially the user interface - hope they used it ! A little sad to see they followed Tesla so closely, but at least Ford put a small speedometer in front of the driver. Thanks to poster for this review. Nice to see an objective analysis of the car and the industry.
There is a LOT more than just that small speedometer. Wipers are on the stalk, gear selector is a dial, there is a physical on button, dial for lights, steering wheel controls, and oh, the knob on the glass display panel.
Sponsored