My biggest problem with my MME 4X

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
The grabber blue sure turns heads. I’ve had several guys swerve a bit on the road taking pictures of Sonic while they’re driving, which is a litttle unnerving.

I’ve heard a few hushed “that’s the new Mach E!”s.

I’ve had a group of teenagers swarm it (sick, fire, dope, etc.)

I’ve only had a few guys come up and talk to me about it. One guy was in a Bolt and he already knew all about it but really wanted to get into details.

My funniest encounter was a Model Y. Some sort of gray. Just so drab by comparison. Gave him a wave as we were both driving same direction. He was decidedly nonplussed LOL.
Sponsored

Ironbear

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium FE Carbonized Gray, AWD, Long-Range
Country flag
I have had my Carbonized Gray Premium FE for one week. It is parked across the street from my second story office window at work during the day. I have watched all week as people walking by stop to take pictures and one guy even stopped his car, got out, and walked back to take pictures of my car. My coworkers think I am a little crazy staring at people staring at my car.

Everywhere I drive people are doing double takes and pointing it out to one another.

Cars were lining up behind me because the guys taking payments at the car wash today could not stop complimenting the car and asking questions.

And the best was yesterday early evening. I took my wife for a drive through downtown and we happened across a large parking lot full of at least a couple hundred teens and early 20's kids with nearly 100 sports cars of all makes and models all parked in car show style. All their fancy colorful lights were on and they were burning rubber in the back corner of the lot. They were having a good ol' time!

Against my wife's vehement objections I pulled in the parking lot. We were immediately swarmed. "Are you parking?" "Gorgeous car!" "I want to see that car!" They were videoing and taking pictures like crazy. I could barely nudge forward out of the street and into the parking lot. One of them even asked what I do for a living like the famous TikTok videos with all of those $100k+ cars.

My wife couldn't take it any more so we slowly turned around answering questions and taking compliments the whole time. My wife said I could drop her off at the restaurant and go back if I wanted....;)

dml105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadowfax, the Star White Tricoated Metallic Pony
Country flag
Other people on the street drive weird around me in my Mach E. People frequently do not do what is expected, and have forced me to adjust.

Like, guy approaching at a high speed, you expect him to pass so you wait to turn behind him. Instead, he slows down as he gets near you, so waiting for him to pass means getting into a game of who goes first.
Sponsored

Last edited: