My Mach e GT PE has arrived at the railhead in Atlanta and now the tell me Ford has put a stop delivery hold on all Mustangs both gas and electric

Jack Roberts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag
The stop delivery is supposed to be addressed by a Ford team for a safety recall and their is no ETA of when the dealership will receive my car.
Sponsored

swnerd321

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, Space White 2022 MME GTPE
Country flag
The stop delivery is supposed to be addressed by a Ford team for a safety recall and their is no ETA of when the dealership will receive my car.
No info additional info on the recall? Did you talk to your dealer?

OP
OP

Jack Roberts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag
No info additional info on the recall? Did you talk to your dealer?
The dealer is who called me with the information. He had no other information on the recall. The car arrived last Friday and he said he called ever day but could find out when the team from Ford would be there or when it might be released.

MissyBenita

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E premium
Occupation
retired detective
Country flag
The dealer is who called me with the information. He had no other information on the recall. The car arrived last Friday and he said he called ever day but could find out when the team from Ford would be there or when it might be released.
Did you ever find out what the hold was for & did you get it? My friend had hers on hold at the rail yard in Billings since late Sept. & just found out it is now at the dealership. Still don’t know why the hold.

OP
OP

Jack Roberts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag
Did you ever find out what the hold was for & did you get it? My friend had hers on hold at the rail yard in Billings since late Sept. & just found out it is now at the dealership. Still don’t know why the hold.
I still have not received it. I got an email from Ford last week updating the projected ETA to 12/05 but as of today the dealership still has not received it and can get no information.
Sponsored