Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Like the spoiler, I thought black on black didn’t show enough. And why customize a car other than to show it off a little. So, like my spoiler, the louvers got a little red highlighting before being put on.
I couldn’t accomplish what I wanted with vinyl. The angles were wrong and it bunched up. So I masked the louvers and painted red highlights them that closely match my vinyl work.
Now my louvers look kinda like fish gills but they really pop from the right angle while still not being over the top. (IMO anyway).

So pardon the winter unwashed look, but here’s my louvers.
@AOSK : you really outta sell them this way.
Ford Mustang Mach-E My take on the window louvers CAE21311-AE85-441A-B211-901D73585E80

Ford Mustang Mach-E My take on the window louvers 2AA2CD24-A083-45A3-A0D2-689DEED96F59

F8FEA508-2652-41B4-A18C-75925F5CFEF1.jpeg

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Like the spoiler, I thought black on black didn’t show enough. And why customize a car other than to show it off a little. So, like my spoiler, the louvers got a little red highlighting before being put on.
I couldn’t accomplish what I wanted with vinyl. The angles were wrong and it bunched up. So I masked the louvers and painted red highlights them that closely match my vinyl work.
Now my louvers look kinda like fish gills but they really pop from the right angle while still not being over the top. (IMO anyway).

Ford Mustang Mach-E My take on the window louvers F8FEA508-2652-41B4-A18C-75925F5CFEF1

Ford Mustang Mach-E My take on the window louvers F8FEA508-2652-41B4-A18C-75925F5CFEF1

Looks good!

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I'm glad you like them. Those comically little windows are as useful as a third nipple.
And they’re behind the passenger’s head. So even less useful.

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
Interesting, what kind of paint did you use?

OldBlueMME

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium Ext, 2023 Yamaha MTO9
Country flag

With the louvers on there can that back window be cleaned easily from the outside?

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
is there any downside to that? Can crud build up in there that will be impossible to get out? Will birds or monkeys or whatever move in and build a nest?
I hope monkeys build a nest. That would be awesome. But they better be red and black monkeys. Or else I’m evicting them.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
that's hawt. would look great on rapid red too IMO. Any plans to do similar on the wife's car?

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
that's hawt. would look great on rapid red too IMO. Any plans to do similar on the wife's car?
This is another mod that she does NOT want on her car. She stopped me at stripes. Then surprised me asking for the tail light tint. Everything else; spoilers, louvers, new wheels, side stripes… she says those are for the “show car” and DO NOT belong on her grocery getter.
But I did offer.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
This is another mod that she does NOT want on her car. She stopped me at stripes. Then surprised me asking for the tail light tint. Everything else; spoilers, louvers, new wheels, side stripes… she says those are for the “show car” and DO NOT belong on her grocery getter.
But I did offer.
fair enough! ?
Sponsored