Need you help, advice and opinion, please.

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
At first glance your E looks like nearly the same color on my E in Primrose. We have 2 nearly identical E-Types in our club. Mine the nearer.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Need you help, advice and opinion, please. Whiteish Primrose E

Ford Mustang Mach-E Need you help, advice and opinion, please. 2 Jags

OP
OP
sookestang

sookestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Ford Blue on the calipers. Subtle stripes win the day at nearly 50.

50 and over.....Arrest-me-red stripes all the way.
? That’s awesome. Thank you. I’m really leaning towards the Ford blue. Subtle stripes for the next 3 years. Gotcha!! Lol

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I think the sky blue calipers would look great with sky blue stripes. Dunno if it would be too loud for you, only you can decide!

OP
OP
sookestang

sookestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I think the sky blue calipers would look great with sky blue stripes. Dunno if it would be too loud for you, only you can decide!
Thank you! Sky blue calipers I think are the winner in my mind. I have no doubt matching stripes would look killer. Not sure I’m there in my head yet. :)

Reactions: ARK

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER AWD Star White, 2014 Prius V
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
Side stripes (Gloss Black), grill decal that resembles the GT design, Sky Blue calipers (hoping the caliper cover company does the Mach E). That's my similar plan. Also on a Star White MME. My pickup date has been finalized as July 15. Can't wait!

OP
OP
sookestang

sookestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Side stripes (Gloss Black), grill decal that resembles the GT design, Sky Blue calipers (hoping the caliper cover company does the Mach E). That's my similar plan. Also on a Star White MME. My pickup date has been finalized as July 15. Can't wait!
I’m getting some PPF on the front areas in a month and the company will be powder coating the calipers at the same time. So I can pretty much choose the colour. Agreed with sky blue. :) thanks for commenting.