Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
Patiently waiting for a shipping date for my 1/9 build.

And despite what the other thread/poll says, I consider central ct to be new england. Fairfield County may be "tri-state", but no one north of New haven considers themselves part of the tri-state area, imo.
Got the "built" email today. Mid March delivery to central CT. Only one entry in palsapp. Hoping the date will improve once it is shipped.
Sponsored

cjljr41

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e Premium 4X, '23 Escape Platinum Hybrid
Country flag
Got the "built" email today. Mid March delivery to central CT. Only one entry in palsapp. Hoping the date will improve once it is shipped.
Same here. March 13-19.

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
I am hoping to see an update at some point to an earlier date. Though mid March will be late in the road salt season :)

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
So are we thinking all of the central CT ones are coming on the same truck? My build date was 1/24. Waiting patiently to hear...

bronco7TX

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Chevy Traverse, 2021 Ford Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I had a build week of 12/21 then pushed to week of 1/4. Ford website then said ‘In Production’ on 1/12 and finally changed to ‘Built’ on Fri 1/29. The app now says a deliver by date of 3/24. I’m in Western MA with a Premium AWD Extended battery in Infinite Blue. I had an order date back in late July.

OP
OP
bshaw

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
After two weeks on the train from Mexico, I was hoping to be offloaded in KC by now. Still showing null in the palsapp.com website for my VIN.

Anyone with a dealer in the Northeast able to see their VIN with a status change from palsapp.com yet?

cjljr41

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e Premium 4X, '23 Escape Platinum Hybrid
Country flag
After two weeks on the train from Mexico, I was hoping to be offloaded in KC by now. Still showing null in the palsapp.com website for my VIN.

Anyone with a dealer in the Northeast able to see their VIN with a status change from palsapp.com yet?
Mine shipped a week and a half ago on 01/26 and palsapp.com still shows "null" for destination.

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
I continue to have "scheduled for production 1/24/21" on Ford.com and palsapp.com showing null. My husband was at the dealership today for something else and they told him it's coming soon. Not sure what that means!

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
Palsapp showed my VIN delivered to NORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ) today (2/11).

In case everyone didn't see this other thread, there is a way to track eastbound train progress if you can get your railcar # from the dealer:
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...k-a-rail-car-norfolk-southern.3001/post-98380
Palsapp says the same for me, except 2/10. I will assume we are going to be on the same train coming north. What is your eta per the tracker? My is still 3/12 thru 3/18. To central CT for me.

OP
OP
bshaw

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Palsapp says the same for me, except 2/10. I will assume we are going to be on the same train coming north. What is your eta per the tracker? My is still 3/12 thru 3/18. To central CT for me.
Yes, probably same train. I will email my sales guy to see if he's willing to reveal the rail car number for tracking purposes.
My Ford.com order page says : Estimated Delivery 3/8/2021 - 3/14/2021
I think this improved by about 1-day since first getting the ship notification. (Originally said 3/9-3/15).
I would have thought the opposite, that a CT delivery would be just a day or two closer than Boston, but I guess depends on where they are unloading the railcars from.

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
I would have thought the opposite, that a CT delivery would be just a day or two closer than Boston, but I guess depends on where they are unloading the railcars from.
I suspect this is not an exact science...

OP
OP
bshaw

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I emailed my dealer today to ask for the railcar #, but he avoided the question and instead said the train is in Illinois today. They do not have their demo vehicle yet either.

Looking at the rail lines owned by Norfolk Southern, and it seems a likely route is along the Great Lakes shoreline and then across NY State to possibly unload at a rail yard before getting near to Albany. Guessing it would then be truck transport from there to each dealership in New England. I have no actual knowledge, just looking at what seems practical with the limited information available at this time.

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
I emailed my dealer today to ask for the railcar #, but he avoided the question and instead said the train is in Illinois today. They do not have their demo vehicle yet either.

Looking at the rail lines owned by Norfolk Southern, and it seems a likely route is along the Great Lakes shoreline and then across NY State to possibly unload at a rail yard before getting near to Albany. Guessing it would then be truck transport from there to each dealership in New England. I have no actual knowledge, just looking at what seems practical with the limited information available at this time.
Thanks for the update. While I am eager as anyone to get the car, between the weather and some of the teething problems, I am ok with waiting a bit. Mid March feels like a good target the more I think about it...

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
So last time we heard from anyone on this thread was Feb 19th. Anyone take delivery yet?

Mine was built on 2/8 but I haven't received a shipment estimate yet. I did get the email today thanking me for my patience & providing the extra complimentary kwhs. Other than that I continue to wait.

Oh, and my vanity plate came yesterday. State of CT was faster than I thought. Would be awkward to put it on my current car - so I'm not switching plates yet....
Sponsored