RVAtom

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
This morning I drove to work in silence. Usually I connect Bluetooth and listen to podcasts, but even after a Sync reboot nothing worked. I tried Bluetooth, Android Auto and even broke down and tried to listen to FM radio with no relief from the silence. It also did not work on the drive home.

When I turn the volume knob no volume level bar shows up. Also, when I start the car, the fasten seatbelts ding plays in a different tone, with less range or dynamics to it. It sounds just like my 2010 F-150 did.

Has this happened to anyone else? I thought about checking fuses, but I don't even know what fuse that could be.

I'm not sure how long I can last driving with just my thoughts keeping me company 🤪
Sponsored

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag

mikeinet

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Standard AWD Tech/Comfort
Occupation
Cyber Security, First Responder
Country flag
This happened to me once.... I turned the car off (turn off & open door) and it came back up OK... did it persist post-full cycle of the car?

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Had this happen but sync reset fixed it

OP
OP
RVAtom

RVAtom

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Thanks for the very quick replies. I even got to pop off one of my frunk covers for the first time. I hope I won't have to do it again any time soon. I'll bring it up to the dealer next time I am there.

I didn't read through that other thread very far. I wonder why they can't OTA this particular module.

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Thanks for the very quick replies. I even got to pop off one of my frunk covers for the first time. I hope I won't have to do it again any time soon. I'll bring it up to the dealer next time I am there.

I didn't read through that other thread very far. I wonder why they can't OTA this particular module.
Hope the battery reset worked. Sorry for making your thread go off the rails so quickly.

Tampamike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
I had this same thing happen to me once about a year ago. I used the trick of unclamping the fuse box and reclamping it. Worked, and hasn’t reoccurred since
Sponsored