Mach E
Country flag
VIN: 3FMTK1RM8NMA38272
Order Status

ShippedEstimated Delivery
9/2/2022 - 9/8/2022

AUTO-NATION scottsdale FORD IS DEALERSHIP THEY PROVIDE ZERO HELP ****

Any help is appreciated

Then today September 5, 2022 with no notice plus 30 days ..
Order Status

• Shipped
    Estimated Delivery 10/4/2022 - 10/10/2022
Sponsored

Triggerhappy007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium VB & 22 Select GB
Country flag
I'm in the same boat too. First was week of 8/29, then 9/13, now 10/13.

Jax_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT (Build in progress)
Country flag
VIN: 3FMTK1RM8NMA38272
Order Status

ShippedEstimated Delivery
9/2/2022 - 9/8/2022

AUTO-NATION scottsdale FORD IS DEALERSHIP THEY PROVIDE ZERO HELP ****

Any help is appreciated

Then today September 5, 2022 with no notice plus 30 days ..
Order Status

• Shipped
    Estimated Delivery 10/4/2022 - 10/10/2022
In fairness, it's estimated dates not actual dates, but it does suck. It seems like a lot of cars heading to AZ/West Coast have been having issues. Your dealer can bug their rep and ask, but they really can't do much in the process, plus they don't have a lot of incentive to rush things along. They know you're going to buy it or back out and they get ADM profit.

You're near my build week and I just looked up your VIN. It IS a part of the recall on the half shafts so I bet the extra month is to build in time for them to repair that before they sell it. Fun, right?

I'm in the recall group too and was damaged in shipping in KC, so things could be worse. Look at the bright side? lol

Vulnox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat PB, 2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
It's because you had a stop ship due to the half shaft recall. Looks like they already inspected it and cleared your car on 9/1. I suspect after the long weekend it will continue its shipping route and your date will update again to September. They probably just put a 30 day hold on the orders which pushed out the ETA, but yours is already done so that should clear.

Ford Mustang Mach-E No notice - change delivery date another month build date July 27,2022 1662330999750

OP
OP
a dubb

a dubb

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
In fairness, it's estimated dates not actual dates, but it does suck. It seems like a lot of cars heading to AZ/West Coast have been having issues. Your dealer can bug their rep and ask, but they really can't do much in the process, plus they don't have a lot of incentive to rush things along. They know you're going to buy it or back out and they get ADM profit.

You're near my build week and I just looked up your VIN. It IS a part of the recall on the half shafts so I bet the extra month is to build in time for them to repair that before they sell it. Fun, right?

I'm in the recall group too and was damaged in shipping in KC, so things could be worse. Look at the bright side? lol
Thank you so much for that info .. see that helps SSOOOOO MUCH

OP
OP
a dubb

a dubb

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
It's because you had a stop ship due to the half shaft recall. Looks like they already inspected it and cleared your car on 9/1. I suspect after the long weekend it will continue its shipping route and your date will update again to September. They probably just put a 30 day hold on the orders which pushed out the ETA, but yours is already done so that should clear.

Ford Mustang Mach-E No notice - change delivery date another month build date July 27,2022 1662330999750
This is amazing how you found that o totally appreciate it ..

OP
OP
a dubb

a dubb

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag

Thank you so much
I’m sorry ur also in this situation I just think hearing something is so much better than radio silence..
this forum is beyond helpful!!

OP
OP
a dubb

a dubb

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag

Thank you so much for the info I can’t begin to say how nice it is that so many people can help .. I am truly just thankful to know something .. I have tried the look up tools but I only get standard info I didn’t even know of recall etc

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Dealers pretty much have no leverage over the delivery dates, especially after the car has shipped. Glad to see your car’s recall hold and inspection is complete. 😊🐩

OP
OP
a dubb

a dubb

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Dealers pretty much have no leverage over the delivery dates, especially after the car has shipped. Glad to see your car’s recall hold and inspection is complete. 😊🐩
How do you link to see if recall is come etc
I show it’s still active recall ?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

Jax_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT (Build in progress)
Country flag
Wish I could access
Same. It’s been frustrating having to call/chat to get updates or work my dealer who can’t seem to understand when I ask “where” my car is and they reply it’ll be here in September.

Vulnox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat PB, 2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Car is in Arizona now as of yesterday, assuming no other hold ups you should have it much earlier than October.
Sponsored

Last edited: