rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
Wondering if there's a prize for the last 2021 order delivery out there.
I am sure Ford would reward any discretion on that subject :p

Last edited:

KHwlc317

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Country flag
You have plenty of competition
I’m in the running for the prize, my 5/28 order has been ”in production “ since 12/6 with no movement I’m aware of, Ford tracker down all day but that’s nothing new. I know there are some others waiting longer, some gave up and some like me hoping against hope.

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
I find the silence from Ford to be extra loud. Could it really be that Ford could care less about its customers. I placed an order for a MachE in October 2021. I got an email confirmation from Ford. Since then Ford has advertised the 2022 MachE heavily including on the NFL playoff football games. If they can afford the ads, why can't the afford someone to handle the PR honestly as to why our cars are not being built and why we do not hear word ONE from Ford..Lets wake up guys
I’m not trying to make excuses for Ford, but I think for a variety reasons they are kinda in over their head. Between demand (which I think is more than they were expecting) and supply issues and probably first/second year new production issues Ford isn’t doing a great job. I hope they get better and that supply chain issues can get better.

Mawby

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1933 Ford Speedstar Roadster, 2021 Mache CA RT1
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
My (sad, frustrating) story:

Order confirmed by Ford 5/16, got a email from Ford that I'd been scheduled for the build week of 11/1. That slid several times until it stuck at 12/6; per the Online Tracker, the build actually started on 12/11, with delivery scheduled for 12/31, where it stayed for about a week into 2022. Delivery date changed to 1/31/22, then, encouragingly, to 1/30, and now: TBD. I'm officially on The Island Of Lost Cars.

The car is alive, to some degree; I was able to request activation through FordPass.

My wife thinks we'd get a car faster if we cancel and order another. Maybe; MY22 cars seem to be doing better than our neglected ponies.
Typically tbd means it's real close, a few weeks. Get another visibility report from your dealer.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Typically tbd means it's real close, a few weeks. Get another visibility report from your dealer.
My car was TBD for almost a month and just given a delivery date of 3/2. Build was 12/10

I am not really sure what the 3/2 date means but since everything is in a state of flux I am expecting delivery in April

agdad

Banned
Banned
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
Going Cra Cra.....
Scheduled for delivery today and went to the dealership and the actually said....."We know less then you do
Waited all day and no call from Dealership.........BUT
30 minutes ago I get a message for Ford moving the delivery to Mid February.......
It's sitting in Kansas City
Going on 9 months since ordering...and now on my 3rd shipping delay.
Local dealership is getting 22's while Im waiting on a 21.......................WTF is going on ?

Kitten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach E GT with pano roof
Country flag
Going Cra Cra.....
Scheduled for delivery today and went to the dealership and the actually said....."We know less then you do
30 minutes ago I get a message for Ford moving the delivery to Mid February.......
Local dealership is getting 22's while Im waiting on a 21.......................WTF is going on ?
Have you checked palsapp? Where is it supposed to go from KC? Mine was delivered to KC on 12/2 and appeared to be "sitting" there for a long time. Then on the 1st week of Jan, palsapp updated to show it delivered to my state. Within the next couple of days, it was at the dealer. This was for a car reserved in March, ordered in April, promised summer; end of summer; mid october; october 31; November 21; January 10-16.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Going Cra Cra.....
Who knows what’s going on but I would guess it’s more than just chips.

Mawby

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1933 Ford Speedstar Roadster, 2021 Mache CA RT1
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
My car was TBD for almost a month and just given a delivery date of 3/2. Build was 12/10

I am not really sure what the 3/2 date means but since everything is in a state of flux I am expecting delivery in April
I would expect that with holiday week and considering now it's a delivery truck/train issue. I had a 12/6 delivery and purchased on 12/8 built on 10/27. Order on 5/31. Cali delivery which I have heard has a priority.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I would expect that with holiday week and considering now it's a delivery truck/train issue. I had a 12/6 delivery and purchased on 12/8 built on 10/27. Order on 5/31. Cali delivery which I have heard has a priority.
And I ordered my car 3.5 months after you

you might hit the 1 year mark

agdad

Banned
Banned
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
Have you checked palsapp? Where is it supposed to go from KC? Mine was delivered to KC on 12/2 and appeared to be "sitting" there for a long time. Then on the 1st week of Jan, palsapp updated to show it delivered to my state. Within the next couple of days, it was at the dealer. This was for a car reserved in March, ordered in April, promised summer; end of summer; mid october; october 31; November 21; January 10-16.

agdad

Banned
Banned
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
palsapp shows it sitting at the yard in KC since the first week of January !

OP
OP
rohankumar

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
I just called the Ford customer service number and they told me that the vehicle delivery was pushed back to 4/19 as per their system. So much so for the promise of the delivery in 2-3 weeks time by Ms. Karen Jones and my tracker showing 2/20/22. Of course they had nothing better to offer except the car is on microchip hold. She was talking about welcoming me to the Ford family and confirming if this was my first Ford ........... I told her with their level of shitty service and communication they shouldn't be so sure about it. They did have the nerve to ask me how likely I was to recommend the @Ford Motor Company at the end of the call .............................................. :mad::mad::mad:
Sponsored