Banned
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
My tracker finally worked today morning and I am pushed back from 2/20 to 4/19. It's officially time to scoping out other EV's, so sick and tired of lack of / false communication from the manufacturer. Time to go work with other makers than actually value my money and loyalty.
Im going on 9 months and am on my 3rd shipping day since it arrived(supposedly) in Kansas City.
Now the 3rd delivery date is Feb 10th......if it's not at least on the way to me, Tesla here I come !
Sponsored

KHwlc317

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Country flag
My tracker finally worked today morning and I am pushed back from 2/20 to 4/19. It's officially time to scoping out other EV's, so sick and tired of lack of / false communication from the manufacturer. Time to go work with other makers than actually value my money and loyalty.
Itā€˜s crazy that with that kind of delay we donā€™t get get something directly from Ford with a general explanation and thanking us for being patient, but I guess Iā€™m the crazy one for thinking that would happen. Iā€™m expecting the next tracker update to say ā€œorder cancelled, contact dealerā€.

agdad

Banned
Banned
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
Itā€˜s crazy that with that kind of delay we donā€™t get get something directly from Ford with a general explanation and thanking us for being patient, but I guess Iā€™m the crazy one for thinking that would happen. Iā€™m expecting the next tracker update to say ā€œorder cancelled, contact dealerā€.
Im expecting Ford to say........
"Pick a day, Any day.....your guess is as good as ours"

Kitten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach E GT with pano roof
Country flag
Im expecting Ford to say........
"Pick a day, Any day.....your guess is as good as ours"
After 9 months of waiting and pushed delivery dates, I felt the same way. It began to feel surreal - like this car was a unicorn that didn't really exist. But then, one day, just when I'd given up hope, it arrived. It's been very worth the wait and the past nine months feels like it was all just a dream.

OP
OP
rohankumar

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
I have no doubt that the physical vehicle will surpass expectations. However as you can see Ford's getting in its own way at this time with communications (or lack of .....) and incessant delays. They continue to prioritize assembling newer cars without clearing up the backlog of microchip holds, leaving customers with little patience for their shenanigans'.

TylerLew434

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium on order
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I ordered an AWD premium on 7/12/2021. Still 0 word from Ford. Nothing scheduled, nothing pending. Maybe by 2023 I'll get my car eh?

OP
OP
rohankumar

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
I ordered an AWD premium on 7/12/2021. Still 0 word from Ford. Nothing scheduled, nothing pending. Maybe by 2023 I'll get my car eh?
You have the same order date as mine for a RWD Premium. Do you have a build date? Also did you any notifications of being upgraded to a 2022 make?

OP
OP
rohankumar

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
I just put in an order for a Model Y online. It's currently scheduled to deliver between 6/11-7/9/22.

Let's see if it can beat my 7/12/21 order for a 2021 MME which currently has an ETA of 4/19/22 after innumerable delays. To add 2 friends of mine with Model Y orders placed 2 weeks (PA) and 2 months (CA) after me, received delivery over thanksgiving and last week respectively.

Old Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E EX, RW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I called Ford and they confirmed the 4.20 date on the online tracking information. Itā€™s on hold for microchips. It was ordered 6.26.

OP
OP
rohankumar

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
I called Ford and they confirmed the 4.20 date on the online tracking information. Itā€™s on hold for microchips. It was ordered 6.26.
Someone on the 12/6 thread (@QueasyLand ) stuck on microchip hold did get notification of their car being built yesterday. There could be hope that they are getting around to the abandoned 2021's.

Kitten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach E GT with pano roof
Country flag
I just put in an order for a Model Y online. It's currently scheduled to deliver between 6/11-7/9/22.

Let's see if it can beat my 7/12/21 order for a 2021 MME which currently has an ETA of 4/19/22 after innumerable delays. To add 2 friends of mine with Model Y orders placed 2 weeks (PA) and 2 months (CA) after me, received delivery over thanksgiving and last week respectively.
If my experience is indicative, your Model Y will arrive immediately after you have received a promising update from Ford, inspiring you to abandon the Model Y and wait for your MachE. Repeat 4 months later. And eventually get your MachE and be so glad you waited for this unique beauty instead of the ubiquitous Model Y. Your results may vary.

StephsMachE

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Quick update for the group, I was contacted by a Karen Jones who is an executive representative for Ford. She said she is going to work with her team and try and get an update for me on my car by Monday.

Again she could simply report back to say that the car is delayed pending microchip hold but wanted to keep everyone in the loop. Also I couldn't tell you what prompted the formal response whether it's all the emails to Ford, their C suite for customer relations, or the new Vehicle service team or tweeting Mike Levine.
Can you message me how you are contacting them? I have tweeted mike Levine and jim Farley multiple times with no response back
Sponsored