Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Ordered right away. Just noticed the swirls and a single scratch on the pillars yesterday. Surprising how weak the coat is but my other cars get it too(other manufacturers). Just didn't care about the other car looks as much as this baby. Only did PPF on the front up to the doors so nothing on there but I did ceramic the whole car. Will add and receramic after. Thanks for the post. BTW, Coupon code BUNDULL is not just for the two screen covers, it's for any order over $50 but code SAVE10 is better
I just installed the screen protectors and really like them so far. We'll see how I like it under various conditions.

I have the pillar protectors too. Just debating whether to install them myself while I'm at it or have the detailer do it when Marlin goes in for PPF this week. Since I don't have a garage, dust, pollen, etc. are more of an issue here than they would be in the detailer's enclosed workspace.

MrRongoose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR Red/Blk Onyx
Country flag
I just installed the screen protectors and really like them so far. We'll see how I like it under various conditions.

I have the pillar protectors too. Just debating whether to install them myself while I'm at it or have the detailer do it when Marlin goes in for PPF this week. Since I don't have a garage, dust, pollen, etc. are more of an issue here than they would be in the detailer's enclosed workspace.
I did my pillars outside and they came out great. Since they're opaque, not a big deal if you get some dust or particles under it. As long as it's not big enough to make a bubble. I had some tiny microbubbles that after the first rain and the heat expanded and I was able to push it right out after that. Now no more bubbles. The screen protector is solid, takes some fingerprints but overall better

MrRongoose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So I have these on and they look great but I noticed every time it rains I get bubbles underneath. This last rain, one column almost completely peeled off and the rest are peppered with tons of bubbles now. Anyone have this issue? It's so bad this time, I'm going to have to remove and attempt to reapply I think.

Last edited:

KDub

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E CA Route 1
Country flag
FYI, you can get 15% off your entire order on OCDPlug using "BRD15OFF" code from the guys who did a good pillar install video (Back Road Driver). I ordered the pillar and screen protectors for the Mach E and saved $15+.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
So I have these on and they look great but I noticed every time it rains I get bubbles underneath. This last rain, one column almost completely peeled off and the rest are peppered with tons of bubbles now. Anyone have this issue? It's so bad this time, I'm going to have to remove and attempt to reapply I think.
Are you still seeing bubbles appear?

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I had these on my premium since they became available. The first couple weeks it seemed like air bubbles were working their way out. I wonder if that’s what Rongoose was seeing. For mine the air bubbles smoothed out nicely and I never saw them return. The Screen protectors and door pillar protectors were the first thing ordered for my new Car.

MrRongoose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Are you still seeing bubbles appear?
I will try next week. The company was nice enough to send me a replacement, but I haven't had time to clean and apply. The weather and my schedule have not cooperated. I hope to get them on this weekend to try out. Top notch customer service

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
I had these on my premium since they became available. The first couple weeks it seemed like air bubbles were working their way out. I wonder if that’s what Rongoose was seeing. For mine the air bubbles smoothed out nicely and I never saw them return. The Screen protectors and door pillar protectors were the first thing ordered for my new Car.
Nice, looks like I’ll be buying. These gloss black pillars are softer than my last car, swirl city already.

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Nice, looks like I’ll be buying. These gloss black pillars are softer than my last car, swirl city already.
Yeah. Mine were super swirled right from day one. I honestly haven’t even looked at them on my new car, but I know it will need these.

MrRongoose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Other than the slight adhesion issue I had that the vendor promptly replaced, they look great! The swirls and scratches are everywhere without these

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2021
Country flag
I've had no issues with these since I bought them last year. I made sure that there were zero bubbles when I finished installing them and they are so perfect that I forget that they're there.
Sponsored