ok, I give up, Model X it is

Deleted member 2014

Peace out folks. ✌ It’s all good. Happy Easter. I think it’s a perfect Easter car as I like the fact there are some little hidden secrets in Mach e.
Dude it seems like your life sucks really hard. Trolling on a forum and trying to prove...uhm...what exactly are you trying to prove? Having big balls in front of your PC?
I bet the only time you get near a E-Tron is taking a look at it on a dealer's lot ?
You know I'm right...you know...
Sponsored

Prashantsukhs

Banned
Banned
First Name
Prashant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
Dude it seems like your life sucks really hard. Trolling on a forum and trying to prove...uhm...what exactly are you trying to prove? Having big balls in front of your PC?
I bet the only time you get near a E-Tron is taking a look at it on a dealer's lot ?
You know I'm right...you know...
No way my post is derogatory to anyone or Mach E. Haters gonna hate. Where did you come from ?

SyNRG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Explorer Sport & 2021 MME Select (SR) RWD
Occupation
Healthcare Data Analysis
Country flag
Peace out folks. ✌ It’s all good. Happy Easter. I think it’s a perfect Easter car as I like the fact there are some little hidden secrets in Mach e.

Sorry that someone pissed in your Cheerios.......

tenor.gif

Deleted member 2014

I am still here as I am a car enthusiast and may well consider for future. Do I like the looks of Mach E? Yes. Do I like the luxury of Etron? Better. The point is again you cannot compare a luxury to pseudo luxury. It’s like comparing model X to Model 3. You got model 3 and start thinking it’s as better as model X just because it is an EV. Same thing I cannot compare Etron to Tycan. I find it quite funny when people like you are so hyped up about a car with some new basic gadgets and start thinking they got a Bugatti for fraction of a cost. You get what you pay. !!! I won’t be surprised if you start comparing your Mach E to lucid Air or new Porsche EV and try to prove how Mach e is better.
I am still here as I am a car enthusiast and
No way my post is derogatory to anyone or Mach E. Haters gonna hate. Where did you come from ?
Ford Mustang Mach-E ok, I give up, Model X it is tenor

OP
OP
GoGoGadgetMachE

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Musk promised me a Model X OTA next year that would add exhaust just like this. And the Cybertruck is supposed to come with it, so that drivers can fit it with the real pickup truck drivers.

EVS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
spark EV.
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
No it Doesnot. It’s one of the most comfortable , luxurious EV built with air suspension ride, noise cancelling double glass pane. The wide big grill looks blast. Guess what, when you do long trips, it’s the only Non Tesla EV which has constant charge draw of 150 kWh getting you back on road in 25 min. Go figure that with Mach E with its bumpy ride, buzzing screen and windy glass roof and inconsistent charge.
Yes, I am really amazed by the high charging rate Audi E-tron maintains at over 80-90%. But are there data points with high mileage or high number of fast charged etrons? Tesla also allowed such high rate supercharging. Then it nerfed those cars due to fear of fire and trying to save battery warranty costs. Now these owners complain of hours of supercharging times and some have sold their cars, moved back to gas cars as long distance driving became impossible. As you may be visiting etron forums, I am curious to know if there are such owners reporting any data.

So I'd say jury is still out on what is better. But if someone is leasing an etron, then he doesn't need to worry much about the long term effect of this.

The other nice things you mention - Audi is a luxury car so I suppose it is matching that in quality and is a comfy highway cruiser. How about the repair & maintenance costs? Are you gettting free maintenance for 3 years?

Prashantsukhs

Banned
Banned
First Name
Prashant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
Yes, I am really amazed by the high charging rate Audi E-tron maintains at over 80-90%. But are there data points with high mileage or high number of fast charged etrons? Tesla also allowed such high rate supercharging. Then it nerfed those cars due to fear of fire and trying to save battery warranty costs. Now these owners complain of hours of supercharging times and some have sold their cars, moved back to gas cars as long distance driving became impossible. As you may be visiting etron forums, I am curious to know if there are such owners reporting any data.

So I'd say jury is still out on what is better. But if someone is leasing an etron, then he doesn't need to worry much about the long term effect of this.

The other nice things you mention - Audi is a luxury car so I suppose it is matching that in quality and is a comfy highway cruiser. How about the repair & maintenance costs? Are you gettting free maintenance for 3 years?
I don’t know the effect of supercharging effect on battery life must be detrimental but most of us charge at home and only makes few long trips. Audi claims cooling liquid to help better charging rates.

As with any car, my preference is to buy extended warranty to cover major expense after basic warranty expires whether it’s expensive or inexpensive car.

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
I don’t know the effect of supercharging effect on battery life must be detrimental but most of us charge at home and only makes few long trips. Audi claims cooling liquid to help better charging rates.

As with any car, my preference is to buy extended warranty to cover major expense after basic warranty expires whether it’s expensive or inexpensive car.
Yeah and Elon promises another world.

All Hat No Cattle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Genesis GV-80 , 2017 Edge Titanium
Country flag
Wow, I leave this funny thread for a day, after ranting about the Technoking of Tesla, and find out it has turned into an Audi Etron rant, LOL.

But seriously, what is the big deal about the Audi, except that its cheapest model is well over $70 grand, and for some reason it is not as efficient as an AWD Mach E?

What is up with that, or am I reading something wrong? Really curious.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ok, I give up, Model X it is 1617407790980

Ford Mustang Mach-E ok, I give up, Model X it is 1617407836008

Is this considered getting what you pay for? Or is that just an over-priced screwing?

Because that looks like about a 22% screwing to me.

Please correct me if I am reading the mileage charts wrong.

OP
OP
GoGoGadgetMachE

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Wow, I leave this funny thread for a day, after ranting about the Technoking of Tesla, and find out it has turned into an Audi Etron rant, LOL.

But seriously, what is the big deal about the Audi, except that its cheapest model is well over $70 grand, and for some reason it is not as efficient as an AWD Mach E?

What is up with that, or am I reading something wrong? Really curious.

Is this considered getting what you pay for? Or is that just an over-priced screwing?

Because that looks like about a 22% screwing to me.

Please correct me if I am reading the mileage charts wrong.
oh jesus h. christ now you've gone and done it

this fun joke thread is going to wallow in Audistanism forever ⛈

Reactions: ARK

All Hat No Cattle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
oh jesus h. christ now you've gone and done it

this fun joke thread is going to wallow in Audistanism forever
Oh no, GoGo, I am really, really sorry, LOL.

But I think that is a good question for the Audistanis. :)

OP
OP
GoGoGadgetMachE

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag

All Hat No Cattle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
OK, I missed that thread. Here is the latest post in it, today.

Is a 218 mile range in a $70k+ BEV something to brag about?? From a 95 KWH battery?

2021 Audi e-tron Sportback Key specifications:

Horsepower355 (402 with Boost Mode)
0-60 (seconds)5.5 (with Boost Mode)
Battery95 kWh
EPA-estimated range (miles)218
EPA-estimated MPGe (city/highway/combined)76/78/77 MPGe

OP
OP
GoGoGadgetMachE

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
OK, I missed that thread. Here is the latest post in it, today.

Is a 218 mile range in a $70k+ BEV something to brag about?? From a 95 KWH battery?
There's all kinds of talk about massive discounts (some of which honestly feel very made up - as far as I know, @trutolife27 is the only one posting any actual evidence of discounts and they are a lot less than what some have claimed) and comfort and so on. it's all in that thread.
Sponsored