Order site is up!

TheBluf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Sonata
Country flag
Has anyone figured out how to change dealerships? The original one I selected is both charging ADM (even after saying on the phone they wouldn't) and won't accept X Plan.

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Has anyone figured out how to change dealerships? The original one I selected is both charging ADM (even after saying on the phone they wouldn't) and won't accept X Plan.
Which model? Helpline told me yesterday First Edition dealers could only be changed thru the helpline after order books opened.

tex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Same problem with Select reservation. Moved in April to a different state. Old dealer charging $4000 as well and I see no way to change dealer on order pages.

OP
OP
jhalkias

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
I didn’t have to switch so I did not look to see.

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Looks like GTs cannot be ordered or changed till December. Bummed, will have to call Monday. Want to change to a Premium.

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
As a GT reservation holder, I can’t see the website. Does the order system include dealer pricing for all dealers including ADM, deposit, etc?

Also, anything about Ford Options (lease product) pricing?

Cobra95Kev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Edge
Country flag
Here is the disclaimer under dealer price on the order page. I see little room to add ADM to this number. I too would like to know if any other dealers show up with a listed ADM. My dealer shows the MSRP matches exactly what Ford says. I haven't been able to figure out how to look at other dealers.

Price the dealer is willing to sell the vehicle for in a purchase transaction and corresponds to the estimated dealer selling price for the vehicle displayed in the Pricing Summary. Excludes available incentives (including AXZD-Plans Pricing for qualified customers), governmental taxes and fees, title or registration fees. All current available incentives (including AXZD-Plans Pricing), taxes and fees will be applied at purchase. See dealer for details, residency restrictions may apply.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
So, the ADM question is definitely answered. Dealer price == MSRP means no ADM.
Not necessarily. These are in the Order FAQ:

Your order does not guarantee a set-price for the vehicle.

The Dealer’s final selling price may be subject to change. All current available incentives (including AXZD-Plans pricing) and fees will be applied at purchase. See your Dealer for details.

imstriker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 Infinite Blue
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
Almost pulled the trigger today but it appears that I get to dealer shop all day. I was told in writing yesterday it was a $500 deposit, surprise it is $1500 today. And despite three phone calls, still no answer on X plan. This is almost super slick by Ford, too bad they are stuck with dealers.

OP
OP
jhalkias

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Almost pulled the trigger today but it appears that I get to dealer shop all day. I was told in writing yesterday it was a $500 deposit, surprise it is $1500 today. And despite three phone calls, still no answer on X plan. This is almost super slick by Ford, too bad they are stuck with dealers.
My dealer told me $500 deposit and that is exactly what it was.

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Autonation Ford in Bradenton, FL is showing $5000 ADM. Anyone figure out how to change dealers?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Order site is up! 1593259876065
Interesting. So, if I change dealers with the helpline (I can't see any way to do that from my order page,) I should be able to compare the new dealers pricing with the old dealers pricing before I finalize the order online - my originally selected dealer (300 miles away) has no markup shown on the order pricing page but I want to change to my local dealer who wasn't an EV certified dealer when I placed the reservation.