Cobra95Kev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Edge
Country flag
I am encouraged that it does show up now if the dealer is charging an ADM. But do agree with generaltso comment above about the FAQ on the order page. It does allow them an in later to add one. But that would be pretty shitty/shady for them to do that when you go to pick it up.
Sponsored

TheSteelRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RWD
Country flag
I am encouraged that it does show up now if the dealer is charging an ADM. But do agree with generaltso comment above about the FAQ on the order page. It does allow them an in later to add one. But that would be pretty shitty/shady for them to do that when you go to pick it up.
And, as I stated in a different thread, I'll just walk away. If more people would do that, dealers wouldn't be able to get away with it.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
As a GT reservation holder, I can’t see the website. Does the order system include dealer pricing for all dealers including ADM, deposit, etc?

Also, anything about Ford Options (lease product) pricing?
Yes. Go to the Ford.com and configure a vehicle. The Financing button on the upper right has been updated to include Ford Options estimates.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Order site is up! 1593262041118

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Yes. Go to the Ford.com and configure a vehicl,e. The Financing button on the upper right has been updated to include Ford Options estimates.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Order site is up! 1593262041118
It's nice that it shows a higher mileage option (19500). Note that the current promo's/incentives most likely will not apply to the Mach-E as they're for current dealer inventory and expire next month.

tex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
ADM and bumped up deposits definitely the order of the day. Mine was $4000 ADM and $1000 deposit. I changed States so have to change dealers anyway. Nice job Ford - you had 6 months to get order site ready and telling people they can change dealers - true, but not on line for order only to pick "my dealer" which is useless if order still goes to the original reservation dealer. And nice job Ford - open orders on weekend and customer service numbers are 8-5 M-F. Apparently they haven't figured out online is 24/7. I'll give my local dealer a chance to straighten this out next week, but hardly the way you want to start the ordering process. Ford should have just told people to go to the dealer to order.

OP
OP
jhalkias

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
BTW, I didn’t notice that there was anything on the order site about including the Ford connected charger. I assume that would be done with the dealer if you want it.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Almost pulled the trigger today but it appears that I get to dealer shop all day. I was told in writing yesterday it was a $500 deposit, surprise it is $1500 today. And despite three phone calls, still no answer on X plan. This is almost super slick by Ford, too bad they are stuck with dealers.
Change dealers. The greedy one will see they lost out.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I like the fact that financing and Ford Options details and calculators are there. At 5% I'll pay cash but maybe we'll get better financing options near delivery.

OP
OP
jhalkias

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I like the fact that financing and Ford Options details and calculators are there. At 5% I'll pay cash but maybe we'll get better financing options near delivery.
That’s odd . . . I know these rates will probably change, but financing mine says 1.9, and Ford Options says .9. Also shows $2,500 cash back! Rates are probably regional.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
That’s odd . . . I know these rates will probably change, but financing mine says 1.9, and Ford Options says .9. Also shows $2,500 cash back! Rates are probably regional.
Yes, the rates/incentives listed will probably change. Ford Options is not even an active program right now, it's only being brought back for the Mach-E.

Cobra95Kev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Edge
Country flag
My ford options says .9 also and purchase option is .9 for 36 months. Anyone else considering the lease option as a hedge in case Ford blows it bad with this deal and the value of the car goes down? Would be nice to be able to walk away from it after 3 years with a set residual?

Before I get lambasted I think the chances of this car going south are very minimal.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
My ford options says .9 also and purchase option is .9 for 36 months. Anyone else considering the lease option as a hedge in case Ford blows it bad with this deal and the value of the car goes down? Would be nice to be able to walk away from it after 3 years with a set residual?

Before I get lambasted I think the chances of this car going south are very minimal.
I'll be considering Ford Options with a higher mileage option for sure. All will depend on current rates/residual once we actually take delivery.

OP
OP
jhalkias

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I'll be considering Ford Options with a higher mileage option for sure. All will depend on current rates/residual once we actually take delivery.
I am considering the same depending on what the charge is for mileage. I drive about 31,000 miles a year - 90 miles a day back and forth to work alone. Another reason why I want to stop giving the gas pumps my cash.

ddlt

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
NX 300H Rx350 CX5 Mach E reserved Galaxy 500 in a time long ago
Country flag
Ordered this AM yeah
Sponsored