krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
I seem to remember when I bought my Escape I got some sort of military discount. Does Ford still do that? What about a loyalty discount if you already own a Ford?
Sponsored

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
I seem to remember when I bought my Escape I got some sort of military discount. Does Ford still do that? What about a loyalty discount if you already own a Ford?
Those incentive programs change from month to month and quarter to quarter. It’s too soon to know for sure. We’ll have to be closer to launch.

But my guess would be that there will be no special discount programs for this vehicle. Maybe, just maybe something could happen near the end of the model year IF there are unsold vehicles. But I doubt that will be the case. The demand (high number of reservations) feels strong enough to support the vehicle through the model year without incentives. Maybe if the conversation rate from reservation to orders is low that could drive the need for incentives.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Also check with your electricity supplier as some offer rebates for EV's. As the mach-e is not out yet it is probably not in the system but may be worth checking as it could qualify for some additional savings further down the line that you don't want to be leaving on the table..

PS20221

First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Santa Fe, ordered MME premium, x rwd, in carbonized grey
Country flag
Not sure about military or other discounts, but fine print for the first responder discounts do not apply for Mach-e ?

Paul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, BMW 530e, Honda Clarity, Nissan 300ZX
Country flag
If you are military or a veteran, sign up with ID.me. After you're verified, you can use it for all sorts of discounts from Ford to Lowes.

OP
OP
krafty81

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks just went to the website, used ID.me and got a 500 certificate!

ab13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4 Hybrid
Country flag
There are other options in California. If you are in the income limits then there are at least two more options besides the state rebate (CVRP). One is a grant program, the other is a turn your old car in program. Each region or major metro area may have their own website, depending on the program. I'm not sure if the price of the vehicle matters.

https://www.baaqmd.gov/funding-and-incentives/residents/clean-cars-for-all

https://www.baaqmd.gov/funding-and-...e Program (CVAP,affordable to all who qualify.

Reactions: UW2

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
The company I work for has a discount program with for EV purchase/lease. If all discounts apply to the Mach E, then I would be eligible for X-plan as well as the additional $1000 EV discount. I am also hoping I can add the $7500 fed credit and $2000 New York State credit (>120 miles range and less than $60K cars) too. So I could potentially lower my cost by $11K which would be SUPER!!!!

Reactions: UW2

NEMuskRat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1983 Delorean, 2007 SC Mustang, 2018 F150 FX4, 2019 Escape
Occupation
Electron Beam Eng
Country flag
Do I have to pay more because they know they have me locked in since all I drive are Ford's except for Delorean which bumpers are painted a Ford gray so it is still kind of like I am in the middle of a Ford. :) It would be nice if they gave a veterans discount.
I am also factoring in the state & fed discounts. That is awesome that your company provides even more of a discount.

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Thanks just went to the website, used ID.me and got a 500 certificate!
I got verified on ID.Me but didn't see 'Mach E' listed as one of their available models. Did I miss something?

OP
OP
krafty81

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I got verified on ID.Me but didn't see 'Mach E' listed as one of their available models. Did I miss something?
I selected "mustang" and will present to the certificate to the dealer. If he refuses, I will find one that will take it. Every other make of Ford is on there as near as I can tell.

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Do I have to pay more because they know they have me locked in since all I drive are Ford's except for Delorean which bumpers are painted a Ford gray so it is still kind of like I am in the middle of a Ford. :) It would be nice if they gave a veterans discount.
I am also factoring in the state & fed discounts. That is awesome that your company provides even more of a discount.
As far as I'm concerned, you should get a Delorean discount too.

UW2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
There are other options in California. If you are in the income limits then there are at least two more options besides the state rebate (CVRP). One is a grant program, the other is a turn your old car in program. Each region or major metro area may have their own website, depending on the program. I'm not sure if the price of the vehicle matters.

https://www.baaqmd.gov/funding-and-incentives/residents/clean-cars-for-all

https://www.baaqmd.gov/funding-and-incentives/residents/clean-cars-for-all/resources/other-clean-car-grants-and-rebates#:~:text=Clean Vehicle Assistance Program (CVAP,affordable to all who qualify.
Great links, are there similar ones for Southern California?
Sponsored