Pallsapp info

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
maybe the ship vs train thing is an attempt by Ford to test the waters (pun intended) of how to get around the logjam of transport issues facing virtually auto and other deliveries.
Sponsored

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
I don't know if these are all for Europe stopping at different ports in the US but for months there are ship arrivals from Veracruz to many East coast ports with Mustang Mach e cars on them.

How do we get this same info on the loading end for Veracruz instead of the unloading phase?

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Just thought of something, that fact the palsapp.com recognizes our vin but is currently pending, doesn't that mean that our car is already scheduled to be moved by that trucking company in KC? So not possible that they are putting them on boats?

unless they changed course and have not cancelled with the trucking company...

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Just thought of something, that fact the palsapp.com recognizes our vin but is currently pending, doesn't that mean that our car is already scheduled to be moved by that trucking company in KC? So not possible that they are putting them on boats?

If they are using ships, I guess it is the latter. It is possible they did not know which way the car would go, rail or ocean, until the week of shipment. So JCT was notified just in case.

Carlos J. Marrero

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag

In my case there is no pending movement between train stations in KC. Only pending movement between Atlanta and the dealership. You might think that the move in KC is going to be done by a company other than Palsapp or that it is going by ship to some port on the East Coast and then being hauled by Palsapp from Atlanta to the dealership. Shipping date 9/21 and still in a black hole !!

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
In my case there is no pending movement between train stations in KC. Only pending movement between Atlanta and the dealership. You might think that the move in KC is going to be done by a company other than Palsapp or that it is going by ship to some port on the East Coast and then being hauled by Palsapp from Atlanta to the dealership. Shipping date 9/21 and still in a black hole !!
If you getting yours delivered to Puerto Rico, using an ocean vessel makes sense. Maybe they will drop yours into a dingy as they sail by! ;-) But seriously, it would possibly explain why yours is in a black hole - it may be waiting to enter a backed-up port. How is the port in PR? Is it moving goods, or is it clogged up?

And does your VVR show it was loaded on a train, or a ship? Run a new one and see what it says.

secretvampire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Dark Matter Gray MME GT
Country flag
Mine shipped from Mexico on 9/28, finally got a full VVR from the dealer today since I've seen nothing in palsapp beyond "Pending." No further updates on the VVR...the last entry is it leaving Mexico on 9/28 and that's it. ? ETA delivery range is 10/31 - 11/6.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
When my FE shipped earlier this year in late February, there was no tracking whatsoever after it was delivered to the Birmingham ramp. One day it just showed up at the dealer. In fact, if I put my old Vin in palsap, it still shows the same Delivered to Birmingham in February info that my GT now has shown for a while. I recall it was about 3-4 weeks or so from that Birmingham date to delivery in Maryland.

Carlos J. Marrero

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
If you getting yours delivered to Puerto Rico, using an ocean vessel makes sense. Maybe they will drop yours into a dingy as they sail by! ;-) But seriously, it would possibly explain why yours is in a black hole - it may be waiting to enter a backed-up port. How is the port in PR? Is it moving goods, or is it clogged up?

And does your VVR show it was loaded on a train, or a ship? Run a new one and see what it says.
I made the purchase at a dealership in Atlanta. Delivery will be at the dealership. I'm going to pick it up at the dealership and take it to the port in Jacksonville to ship it to PR.

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
So far I've found palsapp to be pretty well worthless. I've had a bayed and paired date since Wed. I had a trip id that listed a transport with 4 other vehicles. Since that time the trip id has disappeared and the 4 other vehicles ended up in totally different locations from initially indicated and some were delivered while others, like mine, are back to no trip id and appear to be just sitting.

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
I've been exchanging e-mail with my dealer, and they are reporting that the VVR system for Mach-E's is really broken. They have 5 being delivered today, all of which have VVR's showing the cars are in Michigan.

While I have no updates in palsapp for my car, the dealer still thinks (based on their experience) that it might just show up at the dealership in the next week and a half, never having had correct information in the VVR.

I get the impression that my dealer is as frustrated with the lack of information and communication from Ford as we are.

secretvampire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Dark Matter Gray MME GT
Country flag
Mine shipped from Mexico on 9/28, finally got a full VVR from the dealer today since I've seen nothing in palsapp beyond "Pending." No further updates on the VVR...the last entry is it leaving Mexico on 9/28 and that's it. ? ETA delivery range is 10/31 - 11/6.
Of course, the day after I post this, palsapp finally populates. I know this looks like it's just being transferred to another rail car, the final destination is Madison, WI. Anybody know what the likely next stop is?

1. AsnDate: "/Date(1631756163916)/"
  2. BayedDate: "/Date(1634588100000)/"
  3. DealerName: "ENTERPRISE LOT-CLAYCOMO"
  4. DeliveryDate: "/Date(1634613101336)/"
  5. Description: "Delivered on <br />Oct 18 2021"
  6. Destination: "KANSAS CITY, MO"
  7. DestinationId: "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  8. DestinationType: null
  9. DispatchedDate: "/Date(1634611680000)/"
  10. DocumentCount: 0
  11. DocumentList: [{DocumentCount: 1, DocumentType: "DeliveryReceipt"}]
  12. FreightId: "1363630501"
  13. LoadId: null
  14. Origin: "Kansas City"
  15. OriginId: "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  16. OriginType: null
  17. PairedDate: "/Date(1634594957687)/"
  18. RelayInformation: null
  19. ShippingNoteId: "b509fc1d-dd94-4d95-a4ae-989663861be0"
  20. TripNumber: "1361291113"
  21. VehicleStatus: "Delivered"

Also, my ETA range in the Ford tracker moved UP from 10/31-11/6 to a new range of 10/24-10/30!

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium RWD SR DarkMatterGray
Country flag
I've been attempting to track my car but haven't been able to get VVR from my dealer. Both of our cars were shipped and arrived in KC on same dates, so I'm just sitting here seeing if you get any updates :rolleyes:. My car is being delivered to eastern NC hopefully by 11/9. I'm hoping for a little earlier but we shall see.
So Palsapp shows mine was delivered on 10/6 (Built Date of 9/20/21), so I would venture a guess that we could be on the same train too as I imagine they'd want to fill a train as full as possible. I'm in eastern NC as well and my delivery estimate has read between 10/28/2021 & 11/03/2021 for a good few weeks. It has to be here soon, right?!

lncanada

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Standard Range
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Country flag
So Palsapp shows mine was delivered on 10/6 (Built Date of 9/20/21), so I would venture a guess that we could be on the same train too as I imagine they'd want to fill a train as full as possible. I'm in eastern NC as well and my delivery estimate has read between 10/28/2021 & 11/03/2021 for a good few weeks. It has to be here soon, right?!
My delivery date is between 11/9-11/15 and it's killingggg me. I sold my car yesterday to use as a down payment (Honda Civics are outrageous right now and got much more for private sell than trade-in). Someone else in NC got delivered two weeks early recently and I'm just sitting here keeping my fingers crossed, attempting to be patient and driving my boyfriend's truck around o_O. Have you asked Cella for a VVR? We stopped in last week to look at the new Mustang GT 500 and I was tempted to see if they could look up my car, lol.

OP
OP
jdunc87

jdunc87

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E GT PE, 20 Mustang GT 401A PP1, 21 F150
Occupation
make stuff go faster
Country flag
another day since my newest update and nothing. no trip number, nothings changed. im guessing that means its sitting in KC waiting for a truck/train?
Sponsored