Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rapid Red MME GT (Non-PE), '16 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag
And yet another! Mine just updated in Palsapp today...Birmingham, MO....and I'm in Aurora, Colorado (Denver)

I did the 'thing' with to get the hidden info....So...I"ve read through all these posts, and I'm still unclear of what all this means? I looked up the dates on the epoch converter....but I'm confused as my car's destination is the Denver area....and it's on Norfolk Southern? Is that a thing?:

1. AsnDate: "/Date(1625624797235)/"
  2. BayedDate: "/Date(1634238900000)/"
  3. DealerName: "NORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ)"
  4. DeliveryDate: "/Date(1634253180000)/"
  5. Description: "Delivered on <br />Oct 14 2021"
  6. Destination: "BIRMINGHAM, MO"
  7. DestinationId: "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  8. DestinationType: null
  9. DispatchedDate: null
  10. DocumentCount: 0
  11. DocumentList: null
  12. FreightId: "1363527397"
  13. LoadId: null
  14. Origin: "Kansas City"
  15. OriginId: "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  16. OriginType: null
  17. PairedDate: "/Date(1634253137076)/"
  18. RelayInformation: null
  19. ShippingNoteId: "09615502-6fe4-4034-88c8-269beec57290"
  20. TripNumber: "1361287121"
  21. VehicleStatus: "Delivered"
The same sequence happened with mine which is destined for Boise, Idaho. After 4 days it ended up on a Union Pacific train.
Sponsored

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Dude … Oakland to Fresno is 3 hours driving time. Load up, go 101 south to 152 east to 99 south. Cut out the middleman and pick it up yourself. I’m sure it’ll be ok. ;)
Less at this point, it's almost in Merced

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I just found my GT-PE’s statu changed to “Shipped.” Palsapp says pretty generic stuff right now with a lot of missing information because the thing is probably in a lot waiting to be transpo’d to the train yard.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I just found my GT-PE’s statu changed to “Shipped.” Palsapp says pretty generic stuff right now with a lot of missing information because the thing is probably in a lot waiting to be transpo’d to the train yard.
At that point with mine, it was 2 weeks on the dot when it arrived in KC

OP
OP
jdunc87

jdunc87

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E GT PE, 20 Mustang GT 401A PP1, 21 F150
Occupation
make stuff go faster
Country flag
At that point with mine, it was 2 weeks on the dot when it arrived in KC
this right here is accurate to mine as well. it shipped i believe the 27th,28th ish.. id have to dig back on this thread, but my first update came yesterday where palsapp finally showed something different. The ford tracker is ZERO help. It will show shipped and your estimated ship date, my dealership stood pretty firm on saying the 22nd of this month it would be here.. which was the ford page showed as an estimated arrival time.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
another 160 miles to richmond.
Arrived in Richmond at 430am local time. I'm going to call my dealer and see if I can extract another VVR out of them today or any idea of when it's getting on a truck.

I predict they'll continue to tell me as little as possible.

I cannot figure out the United Road site to get registered for updates, but my car is listed there with my dealer as the destination so I know what's getting my car there at this point...

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Arrived in Richmond at 430am local time. I'm going to call my dealer and see if I can extract another VVR out of them today or any idea of when it's getting on a truck.

I cannot figure out the United Road site to get registered for updates, but my car is listed there with my dealer as the destination so I know what's getting my car there at this point...
Ha! At least United Trucking has your car going to the correct dealer. When I input my VIN it says its going to somewhere out in the sticks in Maryland.

Nice update though! I suspect you'll be taking delivery in the next couple days

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag

Stoked for you, Scoops. Keep the updates coming.

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME RR 4x & 17 Toyota Tundra
Country flag

mac123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GT, 05Lexus GX470, Model Y,R1S (order)
Country flag

I'm so glad for you. Time to call my dealer to get a VVR out of them.

There was someone else on this forum who mentioned that their car was at Richmond for over a week before they attempted to truck it to the dealer and then had to deal with dead battery issues. I have half a mind to drive up to Richmond this afternoon to see if i can spot my car :)

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Yay @scoopman ! I hope your dealer is able to give you more info since the car is now so close.

Palsapp info for mine has not changed, but as of right now, the information on seg.fyi updated to having a "shipped" date of October 14, 2021. Ford Vehicle Order Tracking page just pops me back to the data entry page every time I enter my order number and VIN. Assuming that this is because it's probably in process of changing state in their system. That's what happened when it was switching from "in Production" to "Built."

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Yay @scoopman ! I hope your dealer is able to give you more info since the car is now so close.

Palsapp info for mine has not changed, but as of right now, the information on seg.fyi updated to having a "shipped" date of October 14, 2021. Ford Vehicle Order Tracking page just pops me back to the data entry page every time I enter my order number and VIN. Assuming that this is because it's probably in process of changing state in their system. That's what happened when it was switching from "in Production" to "Built."
In my experience, it took exactly 14 days to hit KC from the plant once it was changed to shipped. If you have a super-nice dealer, they can give you a railcar for the mexico train if you are particularly nuts like I am.

So on Halloween or thereabouts, if you check palsapp, it will populate when that trucking company takes your car from the Mexico train -- it will probably go to the Argentine Ramp like mine did since it's also going to the Bay Area.

Once it's taken there, you can track like I did after it's loaded on the westbound BNSF train via the CSX number found on the forum. You need a VVR to get the railcar.
Sponsored