Performance before and after the recall fix?

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
So…
I had the recall done a couple weeks ago. Haven’t really been driving much but brought my car to a job site because a couple coworkers down in this part of the state wanted to see. I took them each on a quick show-off ride and here I am, back in the forum looking for whether anyone else feels like the launch is off. Not anywhere near the immediate hard g forces of a few weeks ago.

I’ve got my dragy with my and will try to grab some data in the morning. ( not that it will mean too much as I was last messing with dragy in may when it was 30° in the mornings. )
Mines felt the same, if not slightly less limiting actually. Maybe you just had grip issues depending on pavement condition and tire wear?
Sponsored

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Mines felt the same, if not slightly less limiting actually. Maybe you just had grip issues depending on pavement condition and tire wear?
Maybe. I’m not going to rule that out. But it was significant enough (two different times of the day) that I jumped online to seek others perceptions. Charging up the dragy now. I really wish I had accelerometer data to show how many g’s I pulled before and after. That’s the difference I think I’m feeling.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Went out on the runway for a quick test after charging the dragy for 15 minutes. I guess @Neil4Real and @DevSecOps are correct. Perception was in my head. Right at 4 seconds 0-60 without roll out on a slightly dirty surface and cold tires. Same as I was getting in May. These three quick launches all felt like a few weeks ago, pressing my stomach into my spine.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Performance before and after the recall fix? 1D4F30DD-3920-4D26-8416-8A400E554049

Maybe earlier something was off in my application or that I was already a little into the power limit as I’d been showing some cornering and speeds before hitting a true launch. So… false alarm. I’ll sleep better knowing.
goodnight all and stay safe out there.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Went out on the runway for a quick test after charging the dragy for 15 minutes. I guess @Neil4Real and @DevSecOps are correct. Perception was in my head. Right at 4 seconds 0-60 without roll out on a slightly dirty surface and cold tires. Same as I was getting in May. These three quick launches all felt like a few weeks ago, pressing my stomach into my spine.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Performance before and after the recall fix? 1D4F30DD-3920-4D26-8416-8A400E554049

Maybe earlier something was off in my application or that I was already a little into the power limit as I’d been showing some cornering and speeds before hitting a true launch. So… false alarm. I’ll sleep better knowing.
goodnight all and stay safe out there.
Thanks for the numbers, great to finally get confirmation!

Sero30

First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium AWD Mach E
Occupation
Signmaker/Wrapper
Country flag
My Premium AWD Extended Range got the fix. I’m at 28,000 miles. My 0-60 was 5.1. Top speed was 113. During the hvb malfunction it dropped to 18seconds, and a long reach for 113. After the fix is a mid 7, and I can get to 110 fairly fast, but that last 3 is a maybe after about 30 seconds of flat highway. But not if there is a slight incline.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
My Premium AWD Extended Range got the fix. I’m at 28,000 miles. My 0-60 was 5.1. Top speed was 113. During the hvb malfunction it dropped to 18seconds, and a long reach for 113. After the fix is a mid 7, and I can get to 110 fairly fast, but that last 3 is a maybe after about 30 seconds of flat highway. But not if there is a slight incline.
So you’re saying you are significantly slower after the fix?

0-60 mid 7 and takes 30 seconds to go from 110 to 113?

Then what’s the video you posted? That was 5 seconds 0-60, I’m assuming before the fix?. Post a video now (post fix) please.

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
I’ll finally get some more post-22S41 recall OTA Dragy numbers soon for our 4X. However, it feels exactly the same as it did when it ran 4.8-5.0 0-60s and 13.4-13.6 1/4s.
Sponsored