Status
Not open for further replies.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
The MME looks like a toy car compared to the F150. Wow!
Yeah - it is a bit smaller! Mach-e is the wife's car and the Lightning is mine. Always feels tiny when I drive it.
Sponsored

moparguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Miata, Mach E Select, Fusion
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Pictures PXL_20220730_034759336.NIGHT

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Oh, that is such a great picture and very apropo. I like to think Mr. Iacocca would have loved the idea of an electric Mustang.
Thanks! I’m not sure how many people would “get it” any more.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

Vulnox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat PB, 2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
No adventure pics yet, but our '22 Mach-E Premium AWD and '21 F-150 Lariat PowerBoost

Ford Mustang Mach-E Pictures MachEF150

Ford Mustang Mach-E Pictures MachESolo

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT - Star White
Country flag
While I agree we have several threads just to post photos, I like looking at everyone's ride and there are always new shots to view. I'm always taking photos of my cars and literally have hundreds. Here are three recent ones.

Love the wheels with that color car! Looks great. Did you change the back logo? Haven't seen one that says Ford.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
While I agree we have several threads just to post photos, I like looking at everyone's ride and there are always new shots to view. I'm always taking photos of my cars and literally have hundreds. Here are three recent ones.

Those are some awesome pictures! Thank you for sharing. :)

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Love the wheels with that color car! Looks great. Did you change the back logo? Haven't seen one that says Ford.
Thanks, I had black wheels on the car but it was too much contrast for me with the silver color. I wanted the wheels to pop and really liked the wheels I had so they're the same ones but with a polished face. Completely changed the look of the entire car. Instead of badass sporty it looks more classy sporty. Just my opinion.... I have quite a few more photos in my signature below (GTPE Showcase).

About the emblem in the rear, that is a whole other subject that I have posted a couple of times in other threads. Until Ford changes a few things: 5 second limit, bouncy suspension, wimpy wheels/tires (I fixed that) I don't consider this car to be a "GT" so removed the rear emblem, door sills and console armrest with GT logos. Even more so, the rear would look cleaner with nothing back there. I had three options and I did one of the three which was have a Ford emblem custom painted gloss black and body color (Iconic Silver) to more blend with the rear. The second option was to continue down with the black wrap I added to the bottom of the tail lights thus all of that area would be black and add an all black Ford emblem. Third option which I will be doing someday is having the holes filled and repaint that section so there is nothing there.

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT - Star White
Country flag
Thanks, I had black wheels on the car but it was too much contrast for me with the silver color. I wanted the wheels to pop and really liked the wheels I had so they're the same ones but with a polished face. Completely changed the look of the entire car. Instead of badass sporty it looks more classy sporty. Just my opinion.... I have quite a few more photos in my signature below (GTPE Showcase).

About the emblem in the rear, that is a whole other subject that I have posted a couple of times in other threads. Until Ford changes a few things: 5 second limit, bouncy suspension, wimpy wheels/tires (I fixed that) I don't consider this car to be a "GT" so removed the rear emblem, door sills and console armrest with GT logos. Even more so, the rear would look cleaner with nothing back there. I had three options and I did one of the three which was have a Ford emblem custom painted gloss black and body color (Iconic Silver) to more blend with the rear. The second option was to continue down with the black wrap I added to the bottom of the tail lights thus all of that area would be black and add an all black Ford emblem. Third option which I will be doing someday is having the holes filled and repaint that section so there is nothing there.
Funny cuz I have never had a car like this. I always had Volvo or Subaru. I actually liked that it didn't say Ford. It feels like a GT to me :) haha, but I'm not a car person. So compared to my Volvo and Subaru it is a GT to me. I took the side badges off though. I sorta like that not everyone knows what it is. The GT is even my ambiguous than the pony. But either way...yours looks nice. The wheels are sweet. I sorta want to change mine, but they are actually growing on me.

Last edited:

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Funny cuz I have never had a car like this. I always had Volvo or Subaru. I actually liked that it did say Ford. It feels like a GT to me :) haha, but I'm not a car person. So compared to my Volvo and Subaru it is a GT to me. I too the side badges off though. I sorta like that not everyone knows what it is. The GT is even my ambiguous than the pony. But either way...yours looks nice. The wheels are sweet. I sorta want to change mine, but they are actually growing on me.
I like both the GT and GTPE wheels, just wish they were at least one inch wider.

By the way, your stripes are killer. The classic combo of blue on white brings me right back to the first gen Mustang GT350/500's. 😊
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.