kdonnel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Route 1, 2020 Bolt EV
Country flag
How soon after OTA updates appear are they available in FDRS?

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Would be cool if we could see our Ring Cameras. Alexa, show me the driveway.

Screenshot_20220805-125051-761.png

bcaceres

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
The car game reminds me nostalgically of Spy Hunter, from my misspent youth in many an arcade.

That said, I don’t want Alexa in my car, and I certainly would have no plan to pay anything to renew it after the three year period. I can wait until I get home to order my cat litter.

(Okay, this is probably AWESOME for anyone who is all-in on the Amazon ecosystem, but the Apple (me) and Google ecosystem people are very “meh” about this, I’m sure.)
It's like you are in my head. This is exactly what I was going to say. From Spy Hunter to Alexa.

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
Please let it fix the stupid SiriusXM drop-down menu that appears every time I start the car.
Any chance you DON'T have the "Audio" card among your frequently used tiles? For some reason, I (or my wife) dismissed it one day and pretty sure that's when I started getting the Sirius dropdowns even though I actually have a subscription. Once I opened the radio back up and had the card in rotation, the messages went away. I didn't rigorously test this so who knows, but easy enough to try.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
"Alexa, please take care of the guy who is no longer charging in that free charging spot."

Ford Mustang Mach-E Power-Up 3.2.1 SYNC Update 1659724972738

Mauser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-e GT-PE Space White
Country flag
Any chance you DON'T have the "Audio" card among your frequently used tiles? For some reason, I (or my wife) dismissed it one day and pretty sure that's when I started getting the Sirius dropdowns even though I actually have a subscription. Once I opened the radio back up and had the card in rotation, the messages went away. I didn't rigorously test this so who knows, but easy enough to try.
I've dropped my card a long time ago - I don't get any notifications/messages about it.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
so only 2022's have it then? I know some do.
Are you talking about OFF being one of the options repeated presses of the Auto button cycles through? No Mach-Es have that, though it seems like a common request, so I hope it gets added at some point.
Sponsored