Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
@adamtstipp and @generaltso - if this is true, then that is very concerning and disappointing because that is not what the 6.2.0 release notes promised.

EDIT: Turns out I’m wrong, this is not what Ford promised. All Ford says in the release notes is…

No promise that when you go six taps deep into the settings to turn off the alarms, they will STAY off. These damned aholes. Eff all of them.
I just got 6.2 two weeks ago on my '21 Premium AWD ER, and the alarm stayed off for several days, until I got 6.3 followed by 6.4 (which I still don't know what it was for), and it wasn't until today that the exit message came on.

By the way, when I turned on my car today, there was a message today that I'm getting another update at 3 AM, which is when I schedule my updates for on any day of the week. They're coming fast now.

scruffyman

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2023 GT Vapor Blue Metallic
Country flag
I received 6.3 on the 9th and have a message that 6.7 will be installed tonight during the auto-update check time set in my settings. Crazy jump from 6.3 to 6.7.

Killerkg

First Name
Kunal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Job 2
Occupation
Finance
Does anyone know which update does the CSP 23B50, I got the power up 6.6.0, does this satisfy that, or do I still need to take it to the dealer

dj_stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium -> 2023 GTPE
Country flag
My 2022 GT just notified me that 6.3 installed. Maybe 6.4 will be a quick follow-up?

If 6.4 is a steering module update, that would seem to make sense for BC 1.3-1.4 (I have a feeling we’ll get 1.4).

Very interesting to watch this all happen.
Mmmm, crow.

AFVolt

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
My car has been trying to update to 6.4 for over a week, and failed every night. Eventually it just gave up and set the status to “Incomplete”.
I had an appointment to get two recalls done prior to this update, the HVBJB and Charge Port release. I mentioned that the 6.4 update is stuck. They looked into it and said there were 14 faults preventing the update to occur and will fix them.
They have had the car for 2 days now.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
My car has been trying to update to 6.4 for over a week, and failed every night. Eventually it just gave up and set the status to “Incomplete”.
I had an appointment to get two recalls done prior to this update, the HVBJB and Charge Port release. I mentioned that the 6.4 update is stuck. They looked into it and said there were 14 faults preventing the update to occur and will fix them.
They have had the car for 2 days now.
Hi there, Gene. This Power Up update concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Mach-E. If you are still in need of assistance, I would be glad to see how I can help you out further. Just shoot us a PM with your VIN and dealer name/location and I'll get right on it. To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation". Thank you!

Mark Hassa

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Rapid Red Mach E Awd SR
Occupation
Food Inspector
Country flag
I just got 6.4.0 - I have a 21 Job 2 Mach E

spicy_taco

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Has this rolled out to any 23s? I don't see a SCCM pending in FDRS, and my current revision is PZ8T-14C579-AA

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Yesterday I received an update!

I'm now at 6.4 on my 22 GTPE, which had been incomplete since October.
Sponsored