machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I do not have a ethernet port and i have the same issue for 3 weeks now. Comes and goes.
Do you only get this error at home or in the garage?

Do you have solar panels on your roof?
Sponsored

tino2know

First Name
Tino Rexach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach E
Occupation
Director at University
Country flag
Do you only get this error at home or in the garage? Its random......although it's been a few days now without the error. Seem like the car RESET itself????

Do you have solar panels on your roof? No solar panel.......... i have the Ford's charger that came with Mach E connected to 220 outlet. Nothing special.

TiNO from Jersey.

Unclespike102

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
Our new 2021 Premium displayed this message as well, after 1,300 miles.

How does one send a “private Message” to Ford? (I hope they’ll address this as well.).

Thank you

OP
OP
krafty81

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
If you are receiving OTAs it should resolve. Mine did about nine months ago.

Unclespike102

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
Thanks for the quick comment!

How does one setup, or realize, they received an OTA?

OP
OP
krafty81

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
It shows up as a download symbol on your upper left center screen.

mbelcik

First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
subaru outback and crosstrek
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
The wrench came up while driving on the highway, when I stopped at the light at the exit, the car stopped completely and turned off. I couldn't turn it on again and meanwhile I'm getting honked at by everyone. I eventually got it to start and was able to drive home. The app said it was a powertrain issue, but the following day the wrench went away so I thought it was just a glitch.. Yesterday ( a week after 1st incident) the wrench appeared again and once again when I stopped at a stop sign, the car turned off and I couldn't move it.....This time it was a brick for over 30 min. I called for a tow but then I could turn on after the 30 min and I drove it directly to the dealer where it sits right now. Waiting to hear from them this afternoon. They said they had no loners but I could get a discounted rental. I told them I would not pay for a rental car because my car is basically brand new (2023 with 2700 miles) and they should pay for the entire rental. I'm hoping they figure this out because you don't expect to be stranded while driving a new car......

tino2know

First Name
Tino Rexach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach E
Occupation
Director at University
Country flag
The wrench came up while driving on the highway, when I stopped at the light at the exit, the car stopped completely and turned off. I couldn't turn it on again and meanwhile I'm getting honked at by everyone. I eventually got it to start and was able to drive home. The app said it was a powertrain issue, but the following day the wrench went away so I thought it was just a glitch.. Yesterday ( a week after 1st incident) the wrench appeared again and once again when I stopped at a stop sign, the car turned off and I couldn't move it.....This time it was a brick for over 30 min. I called for a tow but then I could turn on after the 30 min and I drove it directly to the dealer where it sits right now. Waiting to hear from them this afternoon. They said they had no loners but I could get a discounted rental. I told them I would not pay for a rental car because my car is basically brand new (2023 with 2700 miles) and they should pay for the entire rental. I'm hoping they figure this out because you don't expect to be stranded while driving a new car......
sorry this is happening to you. My fix was a software upgrade. Never saw the message pop up again. It never left me stranded, but very stressed when the error popped up. I just recently took my Mach E (2021) for a recall on a power train cable/plug and it’s standard check up. I’m at 31,000 miles (yikes!) But the Mach is running just fine. I’m super happy with my purchase. I’m actually considering handing down my Mach E Premium to the wife and getting myself the GT. Much luck with yours.
TiNO from Jersey

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Hey there. Can you send us a message with your VIN and the name/location of the Ford dealer you are working with? I would like to look into your Mach-E's power loss issues on my end.
Sponsored