Ford Mustang Mach-E PowerUp 4.1.1 Update 1675118151919
Sponsored

bigcarm40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Explorer Platinum, 2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I got this update today while picking up my kids from school. Saw the notification at the top of the screen that it was going to install soon. I planned to make it install when I got home a few minutes later, because I of course didn't want to wait until my scheduled install window in the middle of the night. Got back into the car a few minutes later, and it had already installed. I was wondering why my PAAK wasn't being recognized at the door (in minus 20 wind-chill, of course). Was able to use the keypad to get into the car (luckily that survived the update - it hasn't in the past) and I was greeted with a no key detected error and a request to enter my backup passcode. I was glad that it worked, or I would be calling an Uber home, as my wife is out of town.

I'm not ready to give up on the PAAK, so staying positive over here.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
I got this update today while picking up my kids from school. Saw the notification at the top of the screen that it was going to install soon. I planned to make it install when I got home a few minutes later, because I of course didn't want to wait until my scheduled install window in the middle of the night. Got back into the car a few minutes later, and it had already installed. I was wondering why my PAAK wasn't being recognized at the door (in minus 20 wind-chill, of course). Was able to use the keypad to get into the car (luckily that survived the update - it hasn't in the past) and I was greeted with a no key detected error and a request to enter my backup passcode. I was glad that it worked, or I would be calling an Uber home, as my wife is out of town.

Little reminder, install schedule is only for inhibit updates, where your car will be unusable while it installs. This update isn't one of those, so it just does it when the conditions it needs are met.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag

I had no issues with PAAK when the update was applied while I was out.

Actually I have not had it fail once in the first 2 months of ownership, sometimes I do have to load the fordpass app to the foreground though for it to work

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag

Good afternoon! If you're able to send over a private message with your VIN and dealership information, I can look into things for you on my end.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
The 4.1.1 update installed on my car on Jan. 26, after many report having already had 4.1.2 pushed out to them. Any ideas as to why?
ROFL I got 3.6.1 on the same date. 🤪🐩

MisterSofa

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Toyota Corolla, 2022 Ford MachE Premium AWD
Country flag
I just received 4.1.2. That is 4 updates in the last 6 days. Love the new interface. Larger fonts.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Hoooo boy! FP says I got 3.6.2 today. I guess I get the new GOM going home. 🤪🐩

UnforAll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E 4x Premium IB; '13 Subaru Outback 3.6R
Occupation
Grad Student
Country flag
4.1.1 installed midday today, following 3.6.2 yesterday afternoon || 2021 early Job 1, non-EA.

honourx

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT 2021
Occupation
Marketing Manager
Country flag
Received 3.6.2 yesterday. So it’s been a month since my last update. Hopefully I won’t have to wait another month for 4.1.

Mablanc

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Adding to the general unpredictability, the 4.1.2 UI change appeared on my car yesterday, but I still haven't received any notification that it was installed.🤔
Same happened to me.

Got 4.1.1 a month ago and the next day 4.1.2 got installed, but no message and no confirmation. The interface was different; that was the only clue I got.
Sponsored