ILIYA
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Any plans to create a full front kit for the MachE like you have for the Rivian? That would be great!
Yes, this is next on my todo as well as some plastics accessories (organizer, magsafe charger, mud flaps etc). Hopefully in a month or so, but might be a bit longer due to holidays (and the kids not going to school).
Sponsored

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
We did a video about our install for the B/C pillars and rocker panels. Pretty easy install and it looks great!

HoosierMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Ordered Tuesday. Arrived Friday to Ohio!

It got dark fast so only got a couple of pictures, I will have to wait until tomorrow to get a few snaps of the finished install.

Very happy with the satin black and much better quality than what I received from Amazon when I tried some from there first!

20221104_182151.jpg

20221104_183253.jpg
How are the wraps holding up a year later?

OON7

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 22 GTPE DMG // Previous: 21 Select CG
Country flag
How are the wraps holding up a year later?
Pretty good overall. I need to trim the bottom edges a bit, may have expanded over the summer a little in the heat. I'm still liking the look. No scratching or discoloration or anything like that.

HoosierMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Pretty good overall. I need to trim the bottom edges a bit, may have expanded over the summer a little in the heat. I'm still liking the look. No scratching or discoloration or anything like that.
Good to hear! Tired of seeing the swirls on my b pillars and looking at getting these in either matte or gloss.

OON7

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 22 GTPE DMG // Previous: 21 Select CG
Country flag
Good to hear! Tired of seeing the swirls on my b pillars and looking at getting these in either matte or gloss.

Yep, same reason I did it. I was going to get gloss but the Twraps guy mentioned those may also show scratching. I really like the matte look. Here is a recent picture, you can see a little crease at the bottom I am just going to cut off with a blade.

20231109_193957.jpg

HoosierMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Yep, same reason I did it. I was going to get gloss but the Twraps guy mentioned those may also show scratching. I really like the matte look. Here is a recent picture, you can see a little crease at the bottom I am just going to cut off with a blade.

20231109_193957.jpg
Hey, appreciate the photos and update! Thanks.