Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium 2WD ER, 2022 MINI Cooper S EV
Occupation
Industrial network architect
Country flag
Added my car to the FordPass app using the VIN (production date first week of February). Apparently Ford is using HERE for locations like it does for the older SYNC maps. I say this because it cannot find my address to set my home location which is only a year old. So while Google, and Apple maps list it the FordPass App can't find it. Oh well seems like my car won't know when it is home :)
Sponsored

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
It can't find any of my addresses no matter how they are entered. Somethings not right and maybe this gets cleared up after release.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
The videos in the owner's manual might just be links to the videos on YouTube. If so, then it plays those fine....
I'd be surprised if those videos weren't downloaded to play locally.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
OP
OP

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag

Luke

First Name
Luciano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e, Taurus
Occupation
Computer Engineer
Country flag
That's what i'm thinking too. I'm not anywhere near Mexico (Rotterdam - Netherlands - Europe) so must be a cloud thing.

Today i saw a "mange your vehicle" tab on the "Vehicle" tab in the app, didn't see that one earlier today or yesterday. if i see anything new i will screenshot it.
Did you use any additional info to connect or just the VIN? If just the VIN that sounds like a major vulnerability in the Ford system

OP
OP

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Did you use any additional info to connect or just the VIN? If just the VIN that sounds like a major vulnerability in the Ford system
Only VIN. Connection by VIN is only possible before the Mach-E had a Master Reset. After the Master Reser, connection can only made when your near the car.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
Only VIN. Connection by VIN is only possible before the Mach-E had a Master Reset. After the Master Reser, connection can only made when your near the car.
I entered the vin early and ended up deleting all of it. The ford pass system had issues when part of it was done and then the dealer activated it. Deleted it all and re did it and then car was perfect
Sponsored