Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Audi A5
Occupation
System Administratir
Country flag
I placed my order for a Premium Red/White/Ext Bat at the end of March and my dealer actually placed the order on March 31. They said they have elevated the priority but when I look at the vehicle tracker on here, I see that there are many people (before and after my order date) that already have production dates.

So my question is for those who ordered in March/April, what types of configurations did you choose in order to receive a production date? And how were you notified?

Thanks
Sponsored

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
We ordered a premium AWD CG extended range on April 7 and were notified by email a few weeks later with a build date for the week of June 28.

OP
OP

Mediarunner7

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Audi A5
Occupation
System Administratir
Country flag
We ordered a premium AWD CG extended range on April 7 and were notified by email a few weeks later with a build date for the week of June 28.
What color/interior dI’d you order? I’m wondering if it makes a difference?

Dnorwood98

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Carbonized Gray AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Education/Healthcare
Country flag
What color/interior dI’d you order? I’m wondering if it makes a difference?
I think it does, I don't know much about the production process, but it seems that batches are exterior color at least. My CG (Now DMG) ER AWD was ordered 3/30 and I got a production date of 6/20.

OP
OP

Mediarunner7

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Audi A5
Occupation
System Administratir
Country flag
We ordered black onyx for the interior.
I’m wondering if white interiors take a little longer. I didnt see that many on the car lot with a white interior. We were lucky to get our first ME in Tri White with white interior when the buyer didn’t want to accept it..

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
I’m wondering if white interiors take a little longer. I didnt see that many on the car lot with a white interior. We were lucky to get our first ME in Tri White with white interior when the buyer didn’t want to accept it..
I don’t know but living in Florida that probably would have been the best choice for us!

OP
OP

Mediarunner7

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Audi A5
Occupation
System Administratir
Country flag
I don’t know but living in Florida that probably would have been the best choice for us!
HAHAHA... we live in Texas currently but have lived in FL and CA as well, lighter interiors are always better :). And I feel that the black makes it feel a little too confining. I looked at ordering the GT and its even worse because there is no see through roof.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
HAHAHA... we live in Texas currently but have lived in FL and CA as well, lighter interiors are always better :). And I feel that the black makes it feel a little too confining. I looked at ordering the GT and its even worse because there is no see through roof.
We used to live in Rockwall , Tx hence the nickname. We have gone back and forth on colors but if I could have a do over might have gone for infinite blue with space gray interior?

OP
OP

Mediarunner7

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Audi A5
Occupation
System Administratir
Country flag
We used to live in Rockwall , Tx hence the nickname. We have gone back and forth on colors but if I could have a do over might have gone for infinite blue with space gray interior?
I was not that impressed with the Infinite Blue, not as sharp as the Grabber. BUT, I talked to my dealer who said it could be repainted without voiding the warranty. I am not a fan of wraps other than vinyl graphics, so I may just repaint at some point. Will definitely be doing some cusomizing on this car when (if) it shows up

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I placed my order for a Premium Red/White/Ext Bat at the end of March and my dealer actually placed the order on March 31. They said they have elevated the priority but when I look at the vehicle tracker on here, I see that there are many people (before and after my order date) that already have production dates.

So my question is for those who ordered in March/April, what types of configurations did you choose in order to receive a production date? And how were you notified?

Thanks
Sounds like I ordered a similar model to you Rapid Red Premium with light grey interior and 4X ext range. I ordered it on Feb 3 and got a email from Ford on April 15th that production date will be June 6.

OP
OP

Mediarunner7

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Audi A5
Occupation
System Administratir
Country flag
Sounds like I ordered a similar model to you Rapid Red Premium with light grey interior and 4X ext range. I ordered it on Feb 3 and got a email from Ford on April 15th that production date will be June 6.
Ok, that makes me feel a little better that we have the same car and you received your email a couple months later. I’m watching the order tracker on here and was getting a little worried about my order.

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ok, that makes me feel a little better that we have the same car and you received your email a couple months later. I’m watching the order tracker on here and was getting a little worried about my order.
I was nervous too it took awhile but hopefully I get it in July.

OP
OP

Mediarunner7

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Audi A5
Occupation
System Administratir
Country flag
I was nervous too it took awhile but hopefully I get it in July.
Let me know how it turns out.. I was hoping to get mine in July since the dealer was telling me 60-90 days, but it seems like that time stats after they confirm the build.

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Let me know how it turns out.. I was hoping to get mine in July since the dealer was telling me 60-90 days, but it seems like that time stats after they confirm the build.
I been reading takes between 30 and 50 days from time its in production to arrive at dealer. So you would need a production date in June for you to get it in July. I hope you get it.
Sponsored