Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Me too. I’ve been having the same issue. Every time I think I have it solved the pony doesn’t return. SO FRUSTRATING when the great features don’t work consistently, or just decide to stop working. I’ve tried everything. Just now I peeked out into my garage, with neither fob nor phone anywhere hear, and the lights and puddle light turned on. Like sheer motion triggered them. Other times I go out there with just the fob, and NOTHING. They appear at the oddest times, but never when they are supposed to. And the dealer doesn’t have a CLUE. This is so maddening. I’ve already deleted and reloaded PAAK, and re-entered all my settings, three times. Nothing. I agree with other who have said the puddle lights should go on EVERY TIME you approach, and leave, your car with fob in hand. This can’t be that difficult to program. Also annoying is that the auto lock on walk away doesn’t work consistently. Something is definitely wrong with the programming. It is ruining the enjoyment of my brand new car.
….And I’ve rented regular Mustang ICE cars and the puddle light consistently comes on every damn time. I’m with you - SO maddening as it was one of the wow factors I was really looking forward to. 🤬
Sponsored

SuperRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Space White Premium Ext AWD
Country flag
You have to have mirrors in and the car locked. Walk out to the garage with your key in hand and when the car wakes up, your puddle lights will be on. However, if you're standing in the house near the garage with your key fob, then car is already awake and the timer has ran out before you made it to your car to check. Same goes if you store your fobs near enough to the car to get a connection. They only stay on a short amount of time.
If you're not getting them at all then you may not have that option.
It's only been a couple days, but I've never seen our puddle lights and I suspect this is why. We have a three-story townhouse, and our living room (and my keys) are right above the garage. Too bad you can't set the timeout on those manually.