Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachEGT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Well after driving 45 miles my range has exceeded miles driven by 3. Probably based on my current driving habit

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My car’s Guess-O-Meter dramatically increased its estimate after I got my first and only OTA update. While I rarely drive the car to anywhere near empty, I can see by the fuel level (SoC % display) I am getting more or less the same range as before. 🤷‍♂️🐩

OP
OP

Dondan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachEGT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My car’s Guess-O-Meter dramatically increased its estimate after I got my first and only OTA update. While I rarely drive the car to anywhere near empty, I can see by the fuel level (SoC % display) I am getting more or less the same range as before. 🤷‍♂️🐩
thanks, i can’t explain it

moparguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Miata, Mach E Select, Fusion
Country flag
receive a tip that if i cleared driving history it might improve my range. Did that to my normal 90% and got the best range ever. 306. couldn’t believe it. try it it may help. thanks to the person with the tip
That doesn't mean anything really, it's the history of your trips since you reset it.
I use OBD to track, and I found out that If I drive the car like my grandma would do, I'll get 250 miles per charge max, If I drive the car like it should be driven, I am down to 220 miles per charge so I am happy with that.

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GT and '22 MME CaliRoute 1 AWD
Country flag
Range on both my GTs "increased" after update - it's just GOM prediction. I started to see very close to spec numbers, but it's all depends on driving conditions. I had yesterday 400 miles trip and actually was getting about 2.1-2.2 miles per kW (80 -75 miles per hour most of the time).

My average local driving gives me 2.7-2.8 miles per kW on 40-150 miles trips.
Sponsored