Really MME is so bad or something wrong with Forum?

jonkMACHE

First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 4X
I think when people pay 50, 60 70K for a car they expect some quality and support from the manufacturer. The MME probably needed another year of testing before releasing to production.
you are expecting too much for 70k. 70k is the new 30k thanks to inflation.
Sponsored

jonkMACHE

First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 4X
Also, I have no issues with my car, and am here on the forum to share my joy and love for it.

1969Mach1Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69mach1, 11 R56S MINI, LR LR4, Mach-E IBSM.
Occupation
Minister Of Awesomeness
Country flag
Mine was perfect until the last round of updates. Now I have a host of bugs. I still like the car. Everytime you have something that can be adjusted through software randomly, its going to introduce an avenue for a new issues to exist. These are now 40% APP, 60% Car. Anyway you can introduce new problems as fast as you are fixing older ones.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I commend a few brave people here who are not afraid to say publicly that everything is fine with their cars.
Everything is fine with my car. Not perfect, but fine.

I really appreciate reading about the problems someone else has with their MME because it helps me prepare in case the same problem happens to me.

And many times, someone posts a complaint that isn't really a problem with the car, it is a lack of understanding about what the car should do. Those posts inappropriately add to the perception that there are tons of problems with the MME in general.

BigMach-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE Shadow Black 2021
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Hey, I love my car. Does it have issues? Sure. I had HVJBC failure, and it happened somewhat early (Feb 2022). Got the new part installed, and the only thing that has been an issue with the car since is completing the glass recall, and getting a second fob programmed. All other issues I've had I can lay at a dealership's feet. It's a great car, easily my favorite. I'm super biased, but I don't think there is a better looking CUV/SUV.

Spock151

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE GB, 2022 Pacifica Hybrid
Occupation
Product Manager
Country flag
We love the MME! Have a FE and have had some minor issues, nothing catastrophic. Positives have outweighed the negatives by far. My view, FMC clearly intends to make it right.. but dealerships and supply chain issues impede this at times. Engineering takes time and WW supply chain issues are no joke. Have fun with your machE’s all!

JohnnySD

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
It’s kind of like hanging out in a chemo ward and concluding the sickliness of all humans. The healthy people are mostly no where near the place.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I've spent a huge amount of time on this forum in the 10 months I've been waiting for my MME order to be filled. It's been built and shipped, Ford says. But I just spent 50 minutes on Ford Chat trying to determine "shipped" date and transit specs: no info at all, referred to tracking links which also have no such info. Dealer unresponsive. (Ironically, "my dealer" has posted my specific order on their online inventory advertising as "in transit" and "high demand". If I get it when their most recent delivery ETA says, it will have been nearly 11 months between order and delivery (well past the 28+ weeks estimated at the time of the order). Meanwhile, I bought an EV that's every bit the equal of an MME, a Hyundai Ioniq 5. I used their forum to learn much about it, just as I learned a lot about the MME on this forum. I also discovered that lots of forum users (both) participate very briefly and largely ask the same questions. The folks who stick around and answer those questions and volunteer good and useful answers are to be commended.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Really MME is so bad or something wrong with Forum? 1663528945890

jgcom

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X premium, '21
Occupation
Physics prof.
Country flag
When car shopping in early '21, I found this forum extremely helpful and perhaps decisive in making my decision to order. I found it helpful and informative while waiting half a year to get the car. Once I got the car, I have found better answers and explanations here than anywhere else. I don't mind the postings where people complain or vent their frustrations. One tip: don't just read the popular posts.

I still enjoy my 'new' car after 20,000 miles and have no regrets buying it.

Joe

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
I love my MME!
And I love this forum!
Is something wrong with me?

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Just read the issues and complaints about the new iPhone 14. Mainly software.
No known cure at this point.
Still works great as a phone.

This has been such a good intro to me to the world of electric cars.

lots of things to enjoy, some of it is electric car based and some is ford & mustang and since it’s just modern cars. I went from an old sienna van to this so it’s all good!

It’s great to go to a gas station to purely get ice. Then they try to sign up for a points card, good try!

and then there’s the gas heads measuring up for a drag at the lights.
work is an hour away, bc in any form makes life so much easier.
The car stopping on me while I’m distracted for a solid second and saving me from a crash, awesome.

i could go on but yeah, I got far more views when I complained about my HVBJB breaking than I will for this:p

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
My neighbor had taken over allocation on a 22 MME Premium AWD I had ordered for the wife and backed out on. The forum had given him so much FUD he backed out and gave the order back to me. Sounds good to me! I just got 5k on top of what I paid for my EV6 + tax credit + will get tax credit for '22 MME. Win, win win!
Sponsored