cmsva1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti G35
Country flag
Today I tried using the rear window washer. I heard a lot of fluid movement but it didn’t work. Then I got a low fluid message.

Later I got back in the car, and there was a large puddle on my driver side mat. When I sopped it up with paper towels, I noticed the liquid was blue. Definitely washer fluid.
Anyone else seen this?
Sponsored

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Today I tried using the rear window washer. I heard a lot of fluid movement but it didn’t work. Then I got a low fluid message.

Later I got back in the car, and there was a large puddle on my driver side mat. When I sopped it up with paper towels, I noticed the liquid was blue. Definitely washer fluid.
Anyone else seen this?
Normally after the glass recall. They forget to reconnect the hose up in the left side headliner area.

Chainspell

First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium 4X, '23 GTPE
Country flag

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag

Anyone else seen this?
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.  

OP
OP
cmsva1

cmsva1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti G35
Country flag
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.  
Thanks! I sent you a message with the requested info.
Sponsored