Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
I’m not sure which is worse, having a vehicle that’s not eligible or having one that is eligible but can’t enroll because Ford thinks it’s an Edge.
But it’s kinda fitting, right? Even the the early access program invite is broke. Lol. (But srsly getting an invite is better).
Sponsored

bairdc3

First Name
Baird
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium EXT, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Equinox
Occupation
Chief Technology Officer
Country flag
anyone want to sign me up? because I wasn't asked ?

wait in the spirit of the forum I'm going to go start a completely new thread asking about why I didn't get the mail and pretend this thread doesn't exist...

Just go to https://www.earlyaccess.ford.com you will be waitlisted but at least they know your interested.

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
I have to say I'm surprised at the number of people interested in beta testing! I'm all for it on my phone/computer. But personally I'm not at all interested in having MORE bugs in my car.. This thread was enough to turn me off to it.

So genuine question here for those who are wanting to sign up for it: are you interested because you

A) like the idea of beta testing new features at the cost of stability and bugs? Or

B) You to finally get an update that actually does something because Ford is taking forever!

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I have to say I'm surprised at the number of people interested in beta testing! I'm all for it on my phone/computer. But personally I'm not at all interested in having MORE bugs in my car.. This thread was enough to turn me off to it.

So genuine question here for those who are wanting to sign up for it: are you interested because you

A) like the idea of beta testing new features at the cost of stability and bugs? Or

B) You to finally get an update that actually does something because Ford is taking forever!
A) Yes

B) Yes, I want updates that actually do something. But I don't agree that Ford is taking "forever". The Mach-E hasn't been out all that long.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
UPDATE:
Yay! I’m finally in! Haven’t checked on a computer yet, but I assume I’m no longer the proud owner of a 2021 Mustang Mach E F Edge ?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

MTNestr

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue FE MME
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I received an email today inviting me to join the Early Access Program. At first when I tried to enroll it said that it was available in the US only but after several attempts it allowed me to enroll.

DJJeffT

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Grabber Blue (hers) & FE Carbonized Grey (his)
Country flag
Been in the Early Access program since May12th. I have Access to nothing early...but I am ready.
Sponsored