Received OTA today

Tron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach-E premium AWD STD - Infinite Blue
Country flag
I didn't see another post on this, but my Mach E reported it was updated last night. Just says bug fixes and such, so not sure what was in the release.
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Probably one of the 2 OTA updates done so far. Those mostly updated a couple of modules to prepare for more substantive updates in the third quarter (which begins July 1).

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Probably one of the 2 OTA updates done so far. Those mostly updated a couple of modules to prepare for more substantive updates in the third quarter (which begins July 1).
Has anyone noticed a marked improvement after the two patches?

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I didn't see another post on this, but my Mach E reported it was updated last night. Just says bug fixes and such, so not sure what was in the release.
How long ago did you get your vehicle? As mentioned already, it likely is one of the two known OTAs updating background software.

Omar

First Name
OMAR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Occupation
Military
Country flag
Same here just wish they put some type of patch notes like type of bugs fix or it’s just a test.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Same here just wish they put some type of patch notes like type of bugs fix or it’s just a test.
>iOS 14.4.2
This update provides important security updates and is recommended for all users.<

Yeah, it's not just Ford. I suspect when there are more substantive updates, we'll get a more substantive patch note.

Nothing about the two OTAs was a test though. They were designed to make future substantive updates easier and more reliable.

OP
OP

Tron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well, when I got my Mach E just over a week ago, I checked for updates and it said it was up to date. Maybe it took some time for my Mach E to be registered in the system? That would seem odd, as I figure their OTAs would want to be applied to inventory too

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Well, when I got my Mach E just over a week ago, I checked for updates and it said it was up to date. Maybe it took some time for my Mach E to be registered in the system? That would seem odd, as I figure their OTAs would want to be applied to inventory too
The OTA updates are released in stages. Not all VINs are authorized to receive them at the same time.

OP
OP

Tron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The OTA updates are released in stages. Not all VINs are authorized to receive them at the same time.
Ahh, interesting. Thanks for the information!
Sponsored