Metal_Horses

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang GT, 1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang Vert, 1985.5 SVO, 1993 Feature car, 2020 Explorer ST, 2016 Fusion Energi, 2021 Bronco 2-door (Soon)
Country flag
You should be able to get a VIN as soon as your car is scheduled. Folks have been getting scheduled about 2-3 months out. September orders are now getting late February build weeks.
On 11/5 my dealer said "No VIN, too early" for m y 01/11/2021 scheduled production date.

I'll keep bugging them. Thanks!

Advertisement

OP
timbop

timbop

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E (CA RT1), 2016 Dodge Durango
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
On 11/5 my dealer said "No VIN, too early" for m y 01/11/2021 scheduled production date.

I'll keep bugging them. Thanks!
If you have a production date, you have a VIN. He's BSing you

Electric Fusion

First Name
Jerome
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Audi eTron, TT Roush Mustang, *Mustang Mach E 4X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
If you have a production date, you have a VIN. He's BSing you
That’s correct ... my new production date is 1/10/21 ..all you do is call the dealer you setup to use and have their manager access the VIN information.. they also use the same tracker sas well ..

Where was it indicated how fast theog.ho was driving?
did not, just my estimate as you know driving slower always net better range .. but I hear you, it may also take driving even slower 50-55mph to get them numbers?

Electric Fusion

First Name
Jerome
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Audi eTron, TT Roush Mustang, *Mustang Mach E 4X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Yes, GM did take away the "Hill Reserve" and I thought the cap was set at 90% SoC

My calculations were based on my spreadsheet that has just about everything tracked that is available from the display and from the App. I used the Energy Used from the display and the pre and post % Battery Level.
Very cool ... great 👍 idea keeping that level of data..

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford Fusion Energi, 2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
You'll need to contact your dealer - if that isn't an option or isn't very easy, some folks have had luck contacting Ford directly and retrieving theirs (will need Order and Dealer info when contacting Ford directly).
or work it out using your dealer's online inventory and www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker - just try each VIN for the right color and model until your last name comes up.

Advertisement

Advertisement