"Scheduled charge did not begin" charging issues

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Just wanted to update everyone. Ford is now going to replace my charge port as well. They finally upped their amps on their charge point and was getting the error I was above 30 amps. Luckily I had made a case with ford because I’m just outside my warranty, although I had been in 3 others times for the same issue. $1500 will be covered by ford. I would just like to know how all of sudden after my bluescruise update I had this issue. Good luck to everyone.
Is that the full amount of the work or they're capping their cost at $1,500? Generally, when it is an ongoing issue that's already been reported, most manufacturers honor that issue still outside of the warranty date for 12 months, if I recall correctly.

My wife's old jeep had an issue right before the warranty ended and they said they fixed it but it had already been in a few times for the same thing so I was worried, they said it was documented enough that it'll be covered for 12 months after the warranty ends. It happened again about 6 months after the warranty ended and it was still fully covered.
Sponsored

jrdelong1043

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic
Occupation
Utility Arborist
Country flag
Is that the full amount of the work or they're capping their cost at $1,500? Generally, when it is an ongoing issue that's already been reported, most manufacturers honor that issue still outside of the warranty date for 12 months, if I recall correctly.

My wife's old jeep had an issue right before the warranty ended and they said they fixed it but it had already been in a few times for the same thing so I was worried, they said it was documented enough that it'll be covered for 12 months after the warranty ends. It happened again about 6 months after the warranty ended and it was still fully covered.
It was the cost I was told to pay, but luckily I had an ongoing case. My dealer isn’t the best. Hopefully this is the case.

Rogerb307

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium AWD
Country flag
A few weeks ago I noticed that the Navigation software that came with my MACH-E indicated that my HOME location actually had GPS coordinates about 21 miles west of my house (even though the street address was correct). I deleted the HOME location from the Navigation application and created a new HOME location with the correct GPS coordinates.

On September 14th I received a notice that my MACH-E had received a “Ford Power-Up Software Update”.

Ever since these two events I have been able to successfully use the “Charge Location” feature on the vehicle. It is difficult for me to determine which one of these two changes actually fixed the problem.
Sponsored