Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Ford Mach E GT. 69 Mustang Convertible, 15 MKX
Occupation
General Manager in manufacturing
Country flag
Just picked up my GT today and my first impression is that I am in love. I will post some pics next week after ceramic coating is complete. I chose Shadow Black since it matches my 1969 'vert. I wanted to change it several times, but glad I stayed with it. I was not sure about the wheels, but they look much better in person so I am happy with them for now. The seats and the cockpit are very comfortable. I was concerned that the screen was too big, but I think it is just right. Plenty of room to get to whatever you are looking for. Love the pano. Back seat room is generous. I have not activated PAAK. Saving that for later. Just want to enjoy the car for now.

As far as performance. It is very quick from the start. I took a colleague on a ride and her reaction to the takeoff was "this launches like a Cedar Point ride". For those of you who don't know Cedar Point is a large amusement park in Ohio. The comparison does seem apt to the Top Thrill Dragster coaster! Have not been on the highway to test acceleration at higher speeds. Maybe this weekend. I do not own a Dragy and don't go to the track. However, I am a car guy. I mentioned the '69 'vert. I have had 3 BMW include a Z4M. My last car was a G37 couple IPL which I thought was quick. MME blows it away. I have been to the BMW test facility in Spartanburg twice for their Performance Driving school. Drove lots of M cars while there. I write all of this not to brag, but in order to write that the MME matches or supasses my experience with other performace cars.. If there is an issue with acceleration at highway speeds I hope Ford can solve it.

I am far from a performance car expert, but my initial impression of my GT is that Ford did a great job! There may be opportunites for improvement in the performance times and I can understand the angst. However, I spend most of my time just enjoying my cars and the driving experience. The MME is a great driving eperience for me.
Sponsored

Av8tor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag
Just picked up my GT today and my first impression is that I am in love. I will post some pics next week after ceramic coating is complete. I chose Shadow Black since it matches my 1969 'vert. I wanted to change it several times, but glad I stayed with it. I was not sure about the wheels, but they look much better in person so I am happy with them for now. The seats and the cockpit are very comfortable. I was concerned that the screen was too big, but I think it is just right. Plenty of room to get to whatever you are looking for. Love the pano. Back seat room is generous. I have not activated PAAK. Saving that for later. Just want to enjoy the car for now.
Post some Pictures! That is the color I settled on. Would like to see some real world pictures!

Dark Matter GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Country flag
Congrats! These cars look great in black went with DMG instead of black because my last 4 cars were black. Wanted to switch it up without going too far off my normal tastes. Can't wait to see some pics. Enjoy!

Electric Goat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT
Occupation
3x HVBJB Failure Tester
Country flag
Nice! I also ordered a shadow black GT! I'd also really love to hear how the standard/non-magnaride suspension and steering setup is. How does it handle twisty roads. Maybe you have some some curvy, rural farm roads nearby? ?

BlackonBlack

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTPE
Occupation
Self-employed
Country flag
Post some Pictures! That is the color I settled on. Would like to see some real world pictures!
I ordered the same but the GTPE version. Looking forward to a badass daily driver. I will not go to track...not my thing. Enjoy.

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Congrats on the new GT. Also, I think it’s hilarious that most every new GT owner is mentioning Dragys now. Data data data!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Congrats on the new black pony Chris!

OP
OP
Cjpayne

Cjpayne

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Quickie pics at the dealer. Weird how grey the interior looks. Will try and post more tomorrow. Tell me what you want to see? Worth the wait as painful as it was!

OP
OP
Cjpayne

Cjpayne

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Congrats! These cars look great in black went with DMG instead of black because my last 4 cars were black. Wanted to switch it up without going too far off my normal tastes. Can't wait to see some pics. Enjoy!
I also love the DMG. My second choice.