Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
I think if I decide I want a certain tilt in the seat, I may insert some spacers under the front mounts so I can at least get a permanent tilt the feels good. We Americans love to mod our cars.
or replace with nice light fixed buckets!
Sponsored

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
what is the Palsapp.com you mention ? is this a way to get some details on location during transit?

I am hoping that the route between MX factory, and my delivery in New Mexico, is not 6 weeks....
It's exactly what it is: www.palsapp.com

Enter your VIN and you may be able to see information on where/when it's being trucked.

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
It's exactly what it is: www.palsapp.com

Enter your VIN and you may be able to see information on where/when it's being trucked.
aha!

I plugged in my VIN, and they don't show any date yet, so MME must be on the train to KC still. I was hoping they would use the Southern Pacific rail that passes right thru NM near me, but I think it is just a passenger line, and does not ship freight.

so.... pending update from Dealer, I'll check palsapp.com perhaps weekly

TheSteelRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RWD
Country flag
It's happening ladies and gents! The long long long wait, but I believe the floodgates are about to open over the next month and change where a good portion of us 'day 1' reservation holder will get ours. Man, I am EXCITED! Thanks @Tsand4 for sharing! Keep the info flowing so we can live vicariously until we get ours!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I have tried that a few times and has yet to work. I think it is a combination of the resistance from the hydraulic lift tubes as well as the insulation/trim that provides the air tight seal. Perhaps this will improve over time/use and as weather warms up.
Interesting factoid. One of the "guides" at the Mach E Tour told me the frunk drain was originally a solution to a problem. Because of the air-tight seal, the hood was too hard to close in the prototypes. They added a one-way valve to let that extra air pressure out. Someone realized that the valve could double as a drain. Voila!

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I have tried that a few times and has yet to work. I think it is a combination of the resistance from the hydraulic lift tubes as well as the insulation/trim that provides the air tight seal. Perhaps this will improve over time/use and as weather warms up.
DUring the car tours a few months ago - the rep mentioned that the frunk closing resistance we feel is related to two locks/levers to overcome and hence the sort of powerful push/slam needed from a decent height.

OP
OP
Tsand4

Tsand4

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed -rec'd 1/27/21, '14 Fusion Hybrid SE
Country flag
Day 2 updates & photos
(Not much because it was a busy work day)
-Frunk won't fully latch when dropped from any height, it needs an extra push at the end.
-OPD is getting easier to operate with more experience.
-overnight charge with Chargepoint Home Flex was simple but data through CP app and Ford app don't fully match due to "estimated" range. I do like CP better because I can add my electric rate and see what each charge cost as well as having history of charges.
-real world range for me so far is low due to climate control/conditioning because of high temps in the 20's as well as some aggressive driving my first couple days. (I am planning to reset the history after a few more days once I settle into my "regular" driving).
-FordPass app needs a great deal of work to be functional/ beneficial
-I am close to 200 miles at 28 hours of ownership.
-Many looks of interest and appreciation including 1 car to car conversation at a stop light asking about "that very fine looking ride" while talking to her significant other on the phone about it, followed by a demo of off the line 0-60 (not sure she even made it through the intersection by the time I hit 60!)
-puddle lamps are sweet!
I hope this gives you all something to look forward to.

20210128_102730.jpg

20210128_102906.jpg

20210127_202718.jpg

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
So jealous!!!?

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Day 2 updates & photos
(Not much because it was a busy work day)
-Frunk won't fully latch when dropped from any height, it needs an extra push at the end.
-OPD is getting easier to operate with more experience.
-overnight charge with Chargepoint Home Flex was simple but data through CP app and Ford app don't fully match due to "estimated" range. I do like CP better because I can add my electric rate and see what each charge cost as well as having history of charges.
-real world range for me so far is low due to climate control/conditioning because of high temps in the 20's as well as some aggressive driving my first couple days. (I am planning to reset the history after a few more days once I settle into my "regular" driving).
-FordPass app needs a great deal of work to be functional/ beneficial
-I am close to 200 miles at 28 hours of ownership.
-Many looks of interest and appreciation including 1 car to car conversation at a stop light asking about "that very fine looking ride" while talking to her significant other on the phone about it, followed by a demo of off the line 0-60 (not sure she even made it through the intersection by the time I hit 60!)
-puddle lamps are sweet!
I hope this gives you all something to look forward to.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shadow has arrived! 20210127_202718

LOL. Great feed back. Are the puddle lamps really that bright?

OP
OP
Tsand4

Tsand4

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed -rec'd 1/27/21, '14 Fusion Hybrid SE
Country flag
LOL. Great feed back. Are the puddle lamps really that bright?
Yup!
The picture was taken in my driveway. To give a little perspective, the darker patches are shadows of my legs from garage lights behind me. I want to try a get a picture tonight of the multiple reflection on the side of the car (you can see a bit in the photo)