DGMach-E

First Name
Denis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Mach-E white
Country flag
Mine is in at dealership for the HVJB and BECM replacement too. I hope this is a permanent fix and Machery can survive cold after fix.
Hi Dhruval, did you get your vehicle back? if yes, have the replacement parts fixed the issue? My dealership is still waiting on parts with no ETA.

Dhruval Shah

First Name
Dhruval
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Hi Dhruval, did you get your vehicle back? if yes, have the replacement parts fixed the issue? My dealership is still waiting on parts with no ETA.
Car is still at the dealership. Solved issue for a few people I talked to..so I hope it does for us as well.

Sitdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Raptor | 15 SS | 86 SVO | 65 350R Resto | GTPE
Country flag
Got our GT back yesterday. Was ~7 weeks from dead to back in my hands. ~3weeks of that was waiting for parts want to say. Replaced LVB Battery, HVBJB (noted as connector), and BECM. Believe the junction box was the hold up , but had the becm in a week. I did open a case with @Ford Motor Company here at the start of it all, and the rep i got connected with did supposedly work with my dealer to expedite parts… so if you haven’t gone down this road it can’t hurt to reach out.

Time will tell if this was the long term fix ?.

FF5913D6-8E6C-4358-8B80-6247D0B2EC8D.png

3F023D3D-8831-41BE-A27E-DEC9FE88BDA5.jpeg

OP
OP

DGMach-E

First Name
Denis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Mach-E white
Country flag
Final Update (I hope) - I was able to pick up my vehicle approx 10 days ago. They have replaced the 2 components that I had originally indicated on this thread. So far, things are going well and I have not experienced any further battery failure or warnings. Let's hope that this fix will be permanent. I wish everyone else the best of luck if you have this same issue.

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
Final Update (I hope) - I was able to pick up my vehicle approx 10 days ago. They have replaced the 2 components that I had originally indicated on this thread. So far, things are going well and I have not experienced any further battery failure or warnings. Let's hope that this fix will be permanent. I wish everyone else the best of luck if you have this same issue.

Did the techs give you any idea what the root CAUSE of failure was?
Bad connector + water short?
Bad BECM ?

OP
OP

DGMach-E

First Name
Denis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Mach-E white
Country flag
Unfortunately, they did not. I was actually the one helping them identify the issues based on this forum. Even the service associate said I knew more than him regarding the issue.

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
Unfortunately, they did not. I was actually the one helping them identify the issues based on this forum. Even the service associate said I knew more than him regarding the issue.
sure would be nice to hear back from Ford Engineering what the autopsy shows.... if its a bad seal on a connector, we might be able to PREVENT with a little extra silicone or a replacement harness.
Sponsored