PeeCee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
First Edition Red Mustang MachE
Country flag
I was talking about average kW/h I was using in some trips and I wanted to go back in my journeys to see if they save that information and I couldn't find it. I think it would be a nice feature to add in the journeys, the average consumption of kW/h for a specific journey - even better, have it detailed per minute or something.
Sponsored

mattsaradan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR; Fusion Energi Platinum
Country flag
Wish FordPass app has WearOS extension. MyFordMobile has this, which I use all the time for my Fusion Energi. Does not seem like that is yet available for FordPass (only for Apple watch)

Wyostang

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
I've had my FE for a week now and overall enjoying it except for the app. I have many of the same issues as mentioned, i.e. message indication, etc.

My biggest concern is I never did have a remote setup option on the app. On the dashboard in the website it still shows remote setup at 75% and to open Ford Pass then turn on car and follow instructions. Have never received anything to be able to complete the setup.

When I try to activate "Connected Service", I get a messages: "No Connected Services Available" ".....Feel free to come back at a later date." I spent 3 hours with "support" getting transferred from one person to another until someone finally "escalated" the problems and said someone would call me. That was last Friday.

A few other "glitchy" items I've noted: got a message this morning that i would not reach my charging goal by departure time. Showed charged to 92% and I had set it to charge to 90%?

And, it appears that the PAAK uses a different Bluetooth connection? I see a Mustang Mach E Bluetooth connection and a xx076 MACH E (xx= my last 5 vin). Deleted the second one and the PAAK quit working.

Trying to setup a Chargepoint home flex charger and it would not connect to my phone until I turned off the Ford Pass app?

I'm thinking I'm going to delete everything and reset to factory default and try to start over this weekend.

Evermore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
I’d like to get my trip information in the app. Don’t want to sit in the car once I get home to review but would rather be able to review at my leisure on my phone.
“Journeys” within the app is absurd and in the case of my iPhone requires a manual connection w a USB cable or disabling CarPlay:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Submit Your FordPass App Feedback to Ford 1613507181160

Why would I ever want to disable CarPlay when in the car? Absurd. (Side Note: I actually did this to see what would happen and CarPlay would never reconnect. Ended up having to delete my phone and re-pair.). Just send the info from the trips section in the car to my phone. Easy peasy.

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Anyone still getting phantom message notifications? I keep seeing a notification for 2 messages but there aren't any unread ones. Even deleted all the messages and logged out/in and still got it.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Submit Your FordPass App Feedback to Ford Screenshot_20210218-114430_FordPass

Wyostang

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
Anyone still getting phantom message notifications? I keep seeing a notification for 2 messages but there aren't any unread ones. Even deleted all the messages and logged out/in and still got it.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Submit Your FordPass App Feedback to Ford Screenshot_20210218-114430_FordPass
Yep. Among other things. Just called to check on an open case that was "escalated" on Feb 5. Still have heard nothing back. "Someone will get back to me today." I won't hold my breath.

OP
OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Mine finally cleared up.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Submit Your FordPass App Feedback to Ford 0917160A-382B-43B9-AED9-28A219C3407A

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
But how we will be getting related info on electric car (chargers map, for example) for the ICE vehicle (Ford Edge is ICE, right?)
Haha Yes - hopefully the App will figure it out in a while. If you see the Help or manuals etc in Ford Pass they should be for the VIN i.e Mach E. I see Mach E manuals. The issue with the Ford Edge is some of the features may not be available like link to dashboard that does not show for me but shows for others whose cars are correctly recognized. I do think most features will work even if it thinks to be an Edge as they are likely based on your Ford Pass connectivity and VIN. But I dont have my car so cant really tell.

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
Haha Yes - hopefully the App will figure it out in a while. If you see the Help or manuals etc in Ford Pass they should be for the VIN i.e Mach E. I see Mach E manuals. The issue with the Ford Edge is some of the features may not be available like link to dashboard that does not show for me but shows for others whose cars are correctly recognized. I do think most features will work even if it thinks to be an Edge as they are likely based on your Ford Pass connectivity and VIN. But I don't have my car so cant really tell.
I do not have any links to any manuals inside the FordPass. I have a link to manuals at owners.ford.com, though, but those show me Ford Edge manuals :)

Evermore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
Hopefully this thread is still active... Here are a few things I'd LOVE to see in the app:

• Send trip details to my phone to allow me to review at my leisure rather than forcing me to sit in the car and review.
    • Bonus: Allow "Journeys" to work on an iPhone without requiring a USB cable or disabling CarPlay
  • When I click "How To Videos" open to Mach-E specific videos, not just a generic Ford Support page
  • Ability to set an overall battery charge limit (I want to set it at 80% for all charging always, not have to set up each individual charger I use); this may have to be allowed in the car first.
  • I can see PSI and HVB charge, would also like to see LVB charge given all the issues people are having with the LVB
  • On the vehicle page it says "Press to Refresh" with a little circular arrow. Apparently only the little tiny arrow is touch sensitive. The text should be as well.
  • Fully set preferred charging times from utility. In mine, selecting my time of use plan only sets the optimal charging times at the lower-rate time during the day (9a-5p), but NOT overnight (9p-5a is also very low rate).
  • Open the frunk with the app
  • Set the preconditioning to a specific temperature rather than medium, warm or cool
  • Ability to set an adhoc departure. There are certain days that are not exactly the same every week. Would like to be able to tell the car so it can optimize charging or precondition.

Probably many more, but this seems a good start for the backlog. :) Thanks for passing along to Ford!

AFVolt

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
Under Preferred Charging Times, I can’t set Max Charging to different points for Weekdays and Weekends. It is separated out in the screen, but when I change the max charge on one it changes the other.

I would like 90% on the weekdays, and 100% on the weekends.

5F8AEBE4-C127-4E21-BD95-C902F8557A89.jpeg

Tampamike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
The rendering on the app screens is less than optimal. I keep encountering menu options that are cut off at right edge or at the bottom.

I haven’t yet got “Power my trip” up and running. The trip planner just uses Apple Maps or Google and thus I get no charger info. That info is kind of important for a long Riad trip. Maybe I’m missing something.
Sponsored