Riccardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes B200 - Ordered: Mach E Awd Star White Tec
Occupation
Pressman
Country flag
This is getting even more depressing. No build date yet for my Feb 23 1068 order, and delivery date above is three months after build? Should I plan on end of September now?
Pls consider that delivery place is north Italy
Sponsored

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
This is getting even more depressing. No build date yet for my Feb 23 1068 order, and delivery date above is three months after build? Should I plan on end of September now?
Hang in there! I ordered on 2/14, those of us who ordered in the second half of Feb. should be assigned a production week in the next batch.

Larry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger and Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hang in there! I ordered on 2/14, those of us who ordered in the second half of Feb. should be assigned a production week in the next batch.
Careful. I think they have a policy against doing anything that we think “should be”. That statement might get you an MME for Christmas.

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Careful. I think they have a policy against doing anything that we think “should be”. That statement might get you an MME for Christmas.
My wife actually prefers it to arrive later rather than earlier ? The car we are trading in was all paid for 10 years ago...

buckeye44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge Ford Fusion
Country flag
So what is everyone’s best guess on a delivery timeline if, let’s say I ordered one today April 18?

jsteach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME S/W EB AWD ,2017 Honda accord touring v-6
Occupation
Retired. 40 year automotive/ service
Country flag
So what is everyone’s best guess on a delivery timeline if, let’s say I ordered one today April 18?
It looks like 4 to 6 months to dealership delivery. I believe It will have to do with how many order are accumulated.
If you are not very selective you should be able to find something very close to your wants. I have been super selective, and have recived a least 30 phone calls over the last 2 months offering me a car.
I have a couple of cars in the works. Go to cargurus and start calling . Leave your name and number with fleet sales person and you will start getting calls. https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/spt_used_cars?px8324=p2&sourceContext=cargurus&cgcid=2161&cgagid=910472&ax8324=71264165&type=GoogleAdWordsSearch&kw=car grus&matchtype=e&ad=332926659521&placement=&networktype=g&device=c&devicemodel=&adposition=&physloc=9031611&intloc=&aceid=&cid=141954540&agid=7773125700&tgtid=kwd-42738266435&fid=&gclid=Cj0KCQjwse-DBhC7ARIsAI8YcWJ9iJd-sWh5VmAlS3lrdOq9j9L-rofBnwDCn5P-kLFau4VqhdvIahUaAlDkEALw_wcB

sandrift

First Name
V.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue MME AWD ER; Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
Just submitted our order to this list via the form. Our dealer told us there’s a chance Ford could cancel 2021 orders if they get too behind. In that case we’d have to reorder and current price would not be guaranteed. Anyone else heard similar?

Larry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger and Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just submitted our order to this list via the form. Our dealer told us there’s a chance Ford could cancel 2021 orders if they get too behind. In that case we’d have to reorder and current price would not be guaranteed. Anyone else heard similar?
No but I’ve been wondering for some time if that could happen. Fortunately I got my June build date last week so I hope I’m safe.

This may sound crazy and perhaps it is. I’ve dealt with this salesman and dealership before and I trust them. I paid in full in advance and I have a receipt that says so. It would be tough for them to back out of the order or change the price.

Dmhccs

First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Volvo XC90 recharge, 2021 Mach e GTPE
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
No but I’ve been wondering for some time if that could happen. Fortunately I got my June build date last week so I hope I’m safe.

This may sound crazy and perhaps it is. I’ve dealt with this salesman and dealership before and I trust them. I paid in full in advance and I have a receipt that says so. It would be tough for them to back out of the order or change the price.
Do you have a Feb order date?

cl0udmaster

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X (Infinite Blue), Lotus Elan
Country flag
My order was placed 9/23/2020, and I am still waiting for my supposed build date of 5/2/2021. Ridiculously too long.

brockr

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Maybe this has been pointed out already, but the order by date graph appears to be wrong. The dates on the x-axis at first appear to be in reverse chronological order, but they are actually ordered by the leading digit of the month (or something close to that). For example, from left to right, it goes something like: 01/xx/2021, 01/xx/2020, 10/xx/2020, 11/xx/2020, 12/xx/2020, 2/x/2020/ 3/xx/2020, etc.

As of today, I think the chart should look more like this (I realize there is an order date of 7/9/2021, but that's what's in the table so I didn't change it):
mustangorders.png
Just raising this point again, as the x-axis is still out of order on the original post. Just looking at the first six or so dates on the left side of the x-axis in the current graph and you can see what I mean. Would be great to see this fixed.

Thanks for the great thread!

Yogurthu

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RWD SR P. TecnolĂłgico+, Lucid Red
Country flag
I just filled the form with my order details.;)

Goober96

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E4X, 1996 Mustang Cobra, 2008 Corvette
Country flag
I put details from my order in.

BMT1071

First Name
Mike