GrisGris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RR ER AWD
Country flag
Just got my delivery ETA pushed back from July 7-13 to July 24-30 even though it just arrived in Missouri. Ouch...
Sponsored

Brian707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mustang Mach E Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
Just got my delivery ETA pushed back from July 7-13 to July 24-30 even though it just arrived in Missouri. Ouch...
I'm just guessing but I think Ford is being pessimistic, I've read from others that something similar happened to them but the cars ended up showing at the dealership either on-time or even earlier

GrisGris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RR ER AWD
Country flag
I'm just guessing but I think Ford is being pessimistic, I've read from others that something similar happened to them but the cars ended up showing at the dealership either on-time or even earlier
You mean on-time per the initial ETA? That gives me a bit of hope, so thanks for that. Just can't imagine why it would take another 5-6 weeks to get from MO to FL, but who knows these days. Maybe it's taking the long way... through the Suez Canal :p

"To ensure your complete satisfaction..." HAHA!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Submitted Orders Tracking List and Stats [Enter Yours] 1623850614590

GrisGris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RR ER AWD
Country flag

Riccardo

First Name
Riccardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes B200 - Ordered: Mach E Awd Star White Tec
Occupation
Pressman
Country flag
Benvenuto nell'elenco degli ordini inviati dal forum Mach E. E congratulazioni a tutti i futuri proprietari della lista!

Questo elenco è SOLO PER ORDINI ACCETTATI (prenotazioni che sono state convertite in ordini accettati).

1. Utilizza il modulo di invio dell'ordine per aggiungerti all'elenco.
2. Pubblica una risposta in questo thread per farcelo sapere.
3. Una volta che la tua richiesta è stata approvata, apparirà nell'elenco.
4. Assicurati di controllare il foglio STATS di seguito per infografiche dettagliate sui tassi di acquisizione per modello/assetto, colori, trasmissione e batteria.
5. Utilizza il modulo di richiesta di modifica per richiedere eventuali modifiche alle informazioni sull'ordine nel tracker.

PiĂą dati di crowdsourcing abbiamo, piĂą sarĂ  utile per tutti monitorare l'avanzamento dei loro ordini mentre ci avviciniamo alle prime consegne!

[/CITAZIONE]
Line 816 Effective production date 6/16/2021 Delivery date expected 9/20/2021

Fabian

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis, Ford Explorer
Country flag
Same with mine. Pushed out two weeks. From July 10th to the 24th. I still have hope it will be here in about 2 weeks or so.

BoomerSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang GT
Country flag
Ordered at my dealership 3/6 Rapid Red AWD Extended Range and still no build date. Anyone with a similar order date get a build date yet?

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
FYI - Anyone that ordered an Extended Range battery, Ford told my dealer today that they are short on supply of batteries for these orders and may be delayed as they wait for more supplies to be delivered to the factory. I was told it may be September before my AWD Extended Range goes into the production schedule.

SeattleMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
FYI - Anyone that ordered an Extended Range battery, Ford told my dealer today that they are short on supply of batteries for these orders and may be delayed as they wait for more supplies to be delivered to the factory. I was told it may be September before my AWD Extended Range goes into the production schedule.
you hush your mouth! I don’t want to hear that! ?

Ned

First Name
Ned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
waiting for ford
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Ordered at my dealership 3/6 Rapid Red AWD Extended Range and still no build date. Anyone with a similar order date get a build date yet?
I'm in AZ and ordered the same car on 3/10/21 Still no build date or any word at all.

willowma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium ER AWD on order
Country flag
you hush your mouth! I don’t want to hear that! ?
Well, I just got my window sticker using the viewer two days ahead of June 21 build date for my Infinite Blue 4X ?

shberry

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'69 Camaro SS/RS, MME Premium ER-AWD (someday)
Occupation
Math Tutor
Country flag
I'm in AZ and ordered the same car on 3/10/21 Still no build date or any word at all.
Hey Guys - I also ordered the same car, but more recently on 5/18 so I'm very interested in seeing when you will be scheduled for production. Please update this thread when you receive notice!

KYMACH-E

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD X
Country flag
Same specs for me, 3/27 order, still radio silence. Not sure when the 24+ week delivery was added to the premium but I wish I would have held onto my car longer.
Sponsored